You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 188.

Yesterday, 1:59am

Author: Mictlantecuhtli

Christmas Suit for 2017

Quoted from "Sporrow" I guess the properties for this uniform is very secret 600 diamonds for a uniform you can put on your Mayor Its better to ask your friends who always hit you if he can accept the uniform No mil properties, so it cant fight that well And def and attack is not sufficient Wow Better use diamonds on a good uniform Or a long vac This should be you can get thru event or lucky wheel...its not THAT good Full suit + Civil medal and carnival manual and boosted. It's stats are way to...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 1:03am

Christmas Suit for 2017

With a full uniform it gives +758 pol, group that with a hero medal and manual its a very good suit

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 1:56pm

What is the problem now???

Have some respect Duncan, a good portion of this games population is from North America

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 3:54am

did you forget?

Drop rate isn't ok, I did 100+ hits earlier and didn't get one pumpkin knife or Greater Pumpkin...Unless you meant to have a 00.1% drop rate...

Friday, October 27th 2017, 4:38pm

New Glitch

If you just leave it on the intel page it slowly falls out of tune with the actual time, just click the intelligence button again while your march is going and it goes to normal...it has been like this for years lol

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:22am

Please close older servers

It's shut down now but yes generally before any merge you could still make an account. It was just something they did here to prevent multi accounts I think maybe, not sure what their reasoning is. But I don't see why you would want to prevent possible active players from creating an account, merges create a lot of buzz and could get us some more actives

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:51am

Please close older servers

They can merge open servers, Joyfort servers never closed before they merged. You act like they have to do all this stuff in order to merge but really they can just merge whenever the developers and gamigo agree to each others terms

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 12:56am

Battle Master Aliance Score and Personal score

He wants you to add the personal score missions that are missing. There's suppose to be 'Battle Master VII' it gives a hero manual and some general stuff if I remember right. Also some missions before it, One for 60k and 80k I believe.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 3:13am

here we go again....

I'm glad someone else agrees on special fields Amish Boy, legit players really don't stand a chance on the newer servers. But you're incorrect on generals costing more than heroes. Assuming you use no coupons, a general costs 75 diamonds to buy and 15 x 45 for commendations, that's 750 diamonds to reach 5 stars. A hero costs 500 out right to recruit, 4 ARPs(or more, sometimes 20) to capture so that is another 200, and another 120 diamonds for 4 portraits, that's 820 diamonds. Plus your general c...

Monday, September 25th 2017, 1:59pm

Lucky Coin

Will the mission loop?

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 5:05pm

Sale 2017/09/22

Why is weightlifting for sale? There is no event for it lol

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 4:59pm

New manual

No, it's about time they have event equipment that was FREE that can still compete with money/diamond equipment, +1 for not making the manual much better than carnival! Also, the Combat manual is 50 mili points better so it's not the same or weaker...Just the low quality ones.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 8:35pm

here we go again....

No, there is no extra hero slot, I've owned 30+ heroes in my time on this game and none of them had extra slots...

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:37pm

here we go again....

Hero: http://prntscr.com/gma564 General: http://prntscr.com/gma5ke Now I do think generals should get some sort of buff, it should be done in a way that keeps heroes on the top.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:18pm

here we go again....

What extra medal? Heroes and generals both get the same equipment slots

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 6:54pm

here we go again....

Nope, Heroes will be useless, generals could use level 8 skills...but not the extra 50 levels. If generals become 150, they can expect to lose a lot of revenue from people chasing heroes...Unless they find a way to keep heroes the top officers.

Friday, September 15th 2017, 4:34pm

here we go again....

Elite is one of the most active servers, and tons of new players from all servers and joyfort have been building like mad, and because of special fields they have been able to build faster and able to catch up to the guys that have been playing that server for 7 years. Vanguard is dead because its expensive, old, and HELLAS...

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 2:55pm

lost account

You had me scared, had to check and make sure my account still works lol ...Hope you get your account sorted soon

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 2:50pm

lost account

Sounds like the same crap that happened when they migrated the servers...