You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 386.

Today, 2:32am

Author: Sporrow

Christmas Suit for 2017

As I said, its only good for mayor It should be chance to get the uniform from the event. And it will be missing pieces, then you can buy from military shop if needed.

Yesterday, 7:28am

Wheel is Random?

Its sad to see how low they can sink. When everybody getting the same thing Cheating n lie is what be get from them Maybe its time to start playing the game on the Chinese server, run by the developer

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 1:58am

Christmas Suit for 2017

As I say. you should ask your friend who always hit you if he can accept this uniform Worse case, you might put it on a general if they dont wear better uniforms Better spend your diamonds on on vac or better uniforms

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 12:15am

Christmas Suit for 2017

Quoted from "adbrigador" The Christmas Suit is Available! We're releasing the Christmas Suit very soon! You may collect all the pieces from the chests at our Military Shop! Chest will show up in shop today! "Christmas Chest of Wonders" will contain suit pieces!One piece per chest. It will be available starting at 11.12.2017 12:00 These are the pieces stats: Example of the piece: Politics +62 Attack +70 Defense +75 Level Required:100 All 9 pieces give +145 Politics! Start: 11.12.2017 @ 12:00 (lo...

Monday, December 11th 2017, 2:21am

LOL Merge not going to happen

Why having a merge? Due to time, it have been many unattractive accounts on the server. It become s a few active players, and its very difficult to play the game when its so few. Its not fun to play alone. Solution to get more active players on the server , is to merge other server into 1 server. Doing a merge is technical not so complicated if you have done it before. As most of us have experienced merge done by developer. This time, merge was stopped by developer. Why was it stopped, most like...

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 2:19am

LOL Merge not going to happen

Hehehehe.........Secret is their midle name Info...they like to give the info when something have happen or after. But they always think that the best defence is silent CM said earlier...merge was planned in november/dicember Look like they cant walk as they talk If it happen this year, it will be a miracle

Friday, December 8th 2017, 9:50am

End of the road?

Its looking bad... Guess they cant walk the talk Since no info out

Friday, December 8th 2017, 4:01am

lucky wheel

I still remember the time we could get xmass items and present in lucky wheel. That time seems to be over. As they seems to not too willing to attract new players. Maybe they should play world of warship, and see how they attract new players and how they award them. Even if they are free players among them. At least they can play against someone. It seems they fail to consolidate players into few servers(merge)

Friday, December 8th 2017, 3:51am

What is the problem now???

Its always nice to know what happen in advance. Nowadays, we only know when thing happen. As we all like to prepare as you guys can do. Now we in December, no word about merge. We like to know , and players believe it will not happen this year as well. If it should happen, im sure we will only know when it happen.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 2:20pm

Info was late out Its ok to have some respect.... But is also a good idea to respect the living as well. Give info out in advance Game is almost dead....so we can honor the dieing game as well.. Soon......a merge cant help As we know, too little too late

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 11:56am

What is wrong??? Truce is on And no info out

Monday, December 4th 2017, 6:58pm

New Medals!

Hi Guardian That make sense For some..this medals can make a big different on their Hero or Generals

Monday, December 4th 2017, 5:46pm

New Medals!

I try ...and i try....But i cant find anything new with this medals Have all of them already But I dont have manuals which can match the medals with same properties

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 6:05pm

Christmas Time!

Its high lvl because the event is not meant for all...just for top 100 If its low lvl, every one can take part More players take part, more expences

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 1:52am

Christmas Time!

hehehehe....math trouble.... for every 50 we spend....10 is expenses, 40 is income Just a correction

Friday, December 1st 2017, 10:30pm

Christmas Time!

Dear Phonenix I guess its you behind , and your work with event. I guess, so it may be wrong.(If wrong, then you can give the info to the correct guy) Did you not learn from the other fiasco events. You can put the target which is needed to get items very high. Have you forgot how this game is working? The drop rate is low, and to many random after each other. To collect 80 Christmas item to exchange, you need to collect 4 different items. It means you need to hit over 1000 times. It may work pe...

Friday, December 1st 2017, 3:21pm

Christmas Time!

Wonder if chrismas event will be a disaster too.? As we all know...last events have been a disaster... Will the field drop, or is is hardly drop? If they dont drop in the sense of drop rate we all can accept living with. I suggest you drop all the event. You guys dont need to hear us nagging, and you guys save yourself from embarrassment. If no merge in this year, many players will just quite. We will see if you guys can walk the talk. Or live in a bubble of your own fantasy imagination

Monday, November 27th 2017, 9:16pm

Thanksgiving

New disaster I strongly believe game management dont play this game. I still remember from earlier. they extend the event, because the game management had fun and want to continue ... Now...they dont even play...they dont even test to see if thing working Whats working on their test server is not working live How to play event when they dont play the game them self and see how bad it is. Drop rate is bad Even the Thanks giving uniform u have to buy now Its not THAT good uniform If they want a pr...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:01pm

Thanksgiving

No Special turkey field this year Thats why we cant win Thanks Giving Uniform You have to buy as its the best uniform

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:42pm

Thanksgiving

Look like announcement in advance time is gone for good. We get the message when it start. And every one tough we never gonna have event. They can prepare, we cannot. Very wrong policy