You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 240.

Yesterday, 8:41pm

Author: adbrigador

new items

Please send a ticket to support with your commander's name and city so they can check your account and confirm it but even if it doesn't show up in the list, both bonuses should be active in your account without issue.

Yesterday, 4:47pm

BLACK FRIDAY SALES ON W2G to The Guardian & adbrigador

We will consider that, my friendly hulky player. If it isn't for black friday, I'll ask the big one in the sky if we can include it in a near sale.

Yesterday, 4:45pm

new items

Should stack, unless you don't have that 25% active The items will add their 50% percentage to this 25% bonus if you have it active.

Yesterday, 4:38pm

Bonus Diamonds with your Purchases!

Hello Commanders: We have a bonus diamond promotion! In all your purchases of 50 € $ or £, you'll get 15% extra diamonds. This offer is time limited. Better plan and get it if you wish that 15% extra diamonds in your loot. Start: 21.11.2017 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 23.11.2017 @ 12:00 (local server time)

Yesterday, 4:34pm

new items

Quoted from "smartass" with these new items that increase production by 50%.. if i have an old 25% boost running still, does it boost it to 75% ? Yes. The percentages should stack.

Yesterday, 4:06pm

New Items for Progress!!

Hello Commanders: War is an unstoppable force of destruction but with our human curiosity of watching things blow up, also comes new technologies that will pave the way of a better future. In WAR2 Glory we can't make an exception. We have new items that will help you achieve prosperity for your cities, recollect your resources faster and help the war effort. From today, this new items will be available: Enhanced Food Recovery Enhanced Rare Metal Recovery Enhanced Oil Recovery Enhanced Steel Reco...

Yesterday, 3:17pm

ghost city event

Please check your inventories. Rewards should be in them.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 4:47pm

Item Sale and Rotation Sale

Hello Commanders! Today we will activate a special ROTATION sale that will be on during the weekend for Bodyguard!! In the all our other servers, we'll have an ITEM SALE during the same hours. Start: 17.11.17 @ 17:00 (Local Server Time) End: 20.11.17 @ 12:00 (Local Server Time)

Friday, November 17th 2017, 3:41pm

New heroes: a bear and the basterds for Bodyguard!!!

Hello Commanders, We have four new heroes that will be released this Saturday for BODYGUARD. These are very special heroes. Let me tell you one thing: one of them swings at his enemies skull with a bat and he's eager to do his job. Heinz Landa, Friedrich Zoller, Aldo Payne and Danny Danowitz. These heroes will be released at November 18th, Saturday! Release Time: 20:00 CET, November 18th Be on the lookout. These heroes may be in the woods, hiding to assault the next convoy of the enemy or they ...

Friday, November 17th 2017, 3:11pm

New heroes for Dowding!!

Hello Commanders, We have two new heroes that will be released this saturday for Dowding: Alexandrovich Tambow and Albert Neustadt. These heroes will be released at November 18th, Saturday! Release Time: 20:00 CET, November 18th Be alert. This heroes may have a crucial piece of information, technology or a warring technique that will push your Commander skills to the edge. SEE YOU SOON IN WAR AND GLORY

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 4:47pm

instead of dire sale...................

We're not lying. The merge is still being prepared but I won't give you any details until this is a 100% confirmed and I have all the data available. I know a lot of you are eager for this to happen but we have to be careful and do this right. We're almost there. Sorry for the delay, but we have to work this out and do this right because we want you to experience this merge smoothly and without issues.

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 4:45pm

Lets Summarize Halloween event

Sorry to hear if you found out the Halloween event too difficult. We took note of your comments and hopefully we'll make a more enjoyable experience the next time. I'm here if you need anything else. If you have any specific comments or ideas for our next event, please let us know.

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 4:36pm

Item Sale!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Hopefully you'll find something interesting in our shop Start: 15.11.2017 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 17.11.2017 @ 10:00 (local server time)

Monday, November 13th 2017, 3:50pm

Great reduction of suits in our honor shop!

Hello Commanders: This is a message just to tell you that our tailor upgraded his store for your benefit. Now you'll be able to get the honor suits for a fraction of their original cost. Do you know what's better? This change is permanent. This reduction is not a promotion, but a permanent reduction in the medals required to get them. If you had your eye in one of the honor suits in the item shop, now is the best time to go for it. Let me tell you the new prices so you can compare for yourself. ...

Friday, November 10th 2017, 4:44pm

Item sale and Coupon!

Hello Commanders! This code is only valid for sales that are 25 (€ $ £) and up and it's an amazing 5 (€ $ £) discount. Coupon Code: WAR2HAPPYW Limited to one account and one purchase only. We also have an Item Sale!!! Start: 10.11.2017 @ 17:00 (Local Server Time) End: 13.11.2017 @ 12:00 (Local Server Time) Regards, Your WAR2 Glory Team.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 4:40pm

more broken heros on dowding!!

Quoted from "★ғɪᴅᴅʟᴇsтɪcκs★" either do your job or stop pretending you care, drop the auto responses and be real for once. Well, I am real and I'm here for you. I also care about your experience with the game. I'm sorry if you have issues with any event, but as I told you before: although it's not a problem you share any problem to our forums and we're here to read you, please also share your issues or even your concerns with support so we can address them properly and use the necessary tools t...

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 4:44pm

Item Sale!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Hopefully you'll find something interesting in our shop Start: 08.11.2017 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 10.11.2017 @ 10:00 (local server time)

Wednesday, November 8th 2017, 4:41pm

Quoted from "smartass" its not my job to do that!!!! you should check your work! We're sorry if it's been troublesome for you. Although it's very useful to read you in the forums and it gives us an idea of what is going on or if there is a problem, if you write us a ticket then it's possible for the support team to examine your account and it's development through the issue. The best is doing this as soon as it happens. It also helps our support team to make further questions and isolate any te...

Monday, November 6th 2017, 3:03pm

Sorry if you had any trouble with the Halloween heroes. Please send us a ticket to support with all the necessary information so we can investigate this thoroughly and see if there was a problem. We're here to help.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 4:49pm

Rotation sale and double honor event!!

Hello Commanders! Today's we will activate a special ROTATION sale that will be on during the weekend! We will also have a DOUBLE HONOR event. This will be active for all servers. Enjoy the fires of war! Start: 03.11.17 @ 17:00 (CET) End: 06.11.17 @ 12:00 (CET)