You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 359.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 4:03am

Author: Ughit

Friendly warning

To those of you that use these mouse bots to continuously hit fields/MPCs in order to collect the special event thingies.... do not be surprised if you get banned. The use of these things are ILLEGAL. You know who you are, I do not need to name names on each server Be aware that you are being watched, management may be a little slow but they are not stupid The use of bots to hit fields/NPCs is ILLEGAL.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 6:04am

Maintenance

is 0703 server time and no maintenance hmm

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 11:45pm

Halloween Hero's

Are they coming out before Thanksgiving? Just wondering

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 11:40pm

Winter Time Maintenance

ROFLMAO You really expect them to get something as simple as the time change correct? give it an hour and will work

Monday, October 30th 2017, 1:21am

did you forget?

I must admit Sparrow, that they are too "secret". They are used to running Kiddy games tho, not that I am excusing them. They ARE pushing players away from this game, for some reason.... LOL .... I not know why I do believe that there is not a single Admin (Boss) that plays this game, but they do seem to play their Kiddy games Our GM, CM, etc do play this game tho, but unfortunately they have NO say in game ... can only offer opinions I have no idea where this game will go or even if our GM, CM,...

Monday, October 30th 2017, 1:05am

New Glitch

This is something that has been happening for a long time It does not harm your attacks, just refresh and you get correct time.. not that it matters when alarm goes off, click and you can move troops, no problem unless you just like to watch the clock count down.... in my opinion this is a nonsense glitch... the glitch that tells you that your troops are over loaded is more annoying

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 11:51pm

Lol

The more yall complain, the worse the drop rate will get .....

Friday, October 27th 2017, 9:27pm

Skeleton 2 and Witch 2

Did yall forget to add these?

Friday, October 27th 2017, 3:26am

European DST

Anyone know when this starts? US DST is this weekend. Turn clocks back 1 hr Sunday morning

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 10:29pm

Halloween Event

No offence to yall that want these silly events, as they are usually unattainable. Bring on a merge!!!! We would all forgo these events, sales, etc if management would give us a merge or at the LEAST talk about it! Give us something..... This continuous ignoring us is only making players want to quit. BUT, before some of us quit we will rampage our servers ... PLEASE TALK TO US ...

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 2:00am

Rounds during attacks

Why is the 1st round of an attack against an Event Field called round "0"?

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:43pm

make it harder to steal Mayor

lol If you do not want your mayor stolen, just have a friend strat it every day. Especially if in WW Then an enemy can't strat it and take it. Only takes 3 flares. Or use a General as mayor Or use a junk poly as mayor

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 6:55pm

just a query..or maybe a warning

CM's say "We will know as soon as they know"... is a canned comment They also said it "could" happen by years end What will happen is anyone's guess at this time I not care about any holiday events, just want merge Same as the rest of yall We will see what happens

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:30am

Please close older servers

I agree with that statement. My worry is management is doing nothing to keep us informed and players are leaving We older players make the game, new players do not make the game, they get frustrated and just leave Older players are starting to get just as frustrated and leaving also What fun is it then?

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:14am

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" They can merge open servers, Joyfort servers never closed before they merged. You act like they have to do all this stuff in order to merge but really they can just merge whenever I do not remember open server merges, but been many years since I played there

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:21am

Why are older servers still open? Honestly now, why are they open? Just answer this simple question A merge can not happen with open servers. By keeping these open you are just showing yall are not interested in any merger ... Management seems to talk, talk, talk, more and more ... but do Nothing to show their interest in keeping W2G from folding like JF did If/when W2G folds it will be YOUR fault. not the players Do something besides offering sales to show US, the players, that you are actually...

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 10:35pm

question

So true Sporrow, I have helped a few come back This is much better than opening a new server At least UNTIL and IF they do a merge

Monday, September 25th 2017, 8:00pm

Lucky Coin

are we limited to 1 of each reward or can we get multiple of one?

Friday, September 8th 2017, 6:57pm

here we go again....

While there are good and bad things about Special Fields, overall I don't care for them. I have played with them before and the only good thing, I found, is getting over 100m gold an hour to replace lost troops. Food and the rest of the resources can be gotten from farms. I know that in order to merge, the servers must be equal. So if we must have Special Fields in order to merge, then bring them.