You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 362.

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 5:42pm

Author: Sporrow

instead of dire sale...................

I hope you guys have a plan B ready as well. What working smooth in simulation on test servers may not work real time. I have experienced that many times in working life. Then we have all the expert in the war room just in case any big or small problems. Worse case, roll back and redo later when problem resolved

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 11:27pm

Lets Summarize Halloween event

Halloween event was a disaster. It was far to hard to get anything from the fields. Drop rate was too low, which caused many to give up. It was waste of time. For some, the Hero release was not good. It showing Hero in different location then it actual was. Thanks giving coming soon. I hope the game management will not ruin that event as well. If they dont want to give out anything, then better not have any event. Event is for players, and it will cause players to be online. They will also buy i...

Monday, November 6th 2017, 3:14pm

officer battle manual

I have noticed that a long time ago. As they say, its working random. After an event where we could get this as reward. I found out its hardly working. I used 24 of OBM with no luck. I talked to Support which claim random. Its a different between random and hardly working I did post here in forum as well. So those with brain, they can find out why is not working well. Reason is, that you should buy from store Link to earlier post in Forum: Battle manuals, poor successful usage

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 8:29pm

spoils of war

Its something some one in management think is good I dont bother exchange them for gold They like to talk about cent...when we in the game talk about millions of gold Should be removed

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 4:02am

did you forget?

Wheel seems to be ok now

Monday, October 30th 2017, 5:50pm

wheel is a total joke

Well...no surprise...its their best prize, but we talking to the wall.

Monday, October 30th 2017, 12:51am

did you forget?

It cant get worse They have forgotten why having event. It supposed to be to getting player active To collect Halloween items, and exchange to get rewards Now, the opposite happen. Players are laughing at them. The event seems to be a joke. Even we players have brain. We have wheel of resource box. Since Halloween, it should drop more Halloween items. But, wheel of resource box will only reward you with the best Halloween item, war resource box with 80/85% of the time. If they so scared of givin...

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 4:34pm

wheel is a total joke

Hahahahaha.... Someone who follow me I got many war resource box\s too You have at least 80/85% chance to get a war resource box As its the best prize they have

Friday, October 27th 2017, 7:22pm

did you forget?

You cant even get them from lucky dice What you get is war resource box

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 7:49pm

Halloween Event

Dont understand why so little communication . Its not a secret. It will be event. Why cant they tell us little in advance so we also can planning.

Monday, October 16th 2017, 11:51am

make it harder to steal Mayor

Fair? You want compensation for everything ? When lvl150 was introduced,(we can call it improvement) it also caused the knowledge level to increase as well together with politics and military. When they increased, there was no compensation to anyone. With high LVL of knowledge, it means its easier to strat another player. The game will continue to be free, so its out of topic. New server for every adjustment they do, thats ridiculous. You will be suprised what a offier with over 300 knowledge ca...

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 12:39pm

Its always possible to change the rules, as this game evolve to better. If you want to live in the past, game will die. In the beginning, it was not so good gear. You had to work hard to steal officers. Nowadays, one strat, one hit, its yours If its gonna be like that, then develop cities should be very cheap, since you most likely will loose it Same with officers No one will spend diamonds on something you will loose. If you realy want a city or officer, you should work hard for it Not like one...

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 11:24am

We can hope the management read what we talk about. This is also one reason why player quite, because it can be risky too loose what you build up

Friday, October 13th 2017, 10:01am

Thats why we should change the rules, make it more harder, so those who hit, have to work hard. It will make the game more interesting as well. So after a hard work, you can have a nice reward.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 8:00am

In the game, we all have experienced that mayor is being stolen, many times. Some can even strat the mayor once then go and take it. How to make the mayor little harder to steal Most mayor dont do anything else then just keep the production in the city up. Most people make mayor up to LVL 100 so it can keep the production high. Its a dangerous move since players cant see a mayor LVL100 without steal it. Cant we try to make it little harder to steal it? If they want, they can make it harder, like...

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:03pm

A surprise of LAME proportions!

Low lvl player will never be hit by a high lvl player Unless they cheat Start with low lvl uniform...work up to hihg lvl uniform But low lvl uniform should be sold as complete uniform Since it weak n low lvl The idea is good since we can avoid getting 20 pieces of ring part

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 5:45am

just a query..or maybe a warning

No official statement out. We will see how serious they are about the merge. They cant go and say merge. We have been waiting for too long already. For a few months ago, he said this in world chat on dowding. No official statement off course. Time is about to run out for many of us already

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 2:25am

just a query..or maybe a warning

Even if they do merge during xmass season, server will be up. Hazard off, truce on. We still can do mission Interesting, is ; will they do merge by them self, or by developer. As we all know developer have experience and all the tools needed. If they do by them self, we know there will be alot of problems, And staff will be on leave and no support As they said before , it will be merge. Either in November or early December. Else we risking, w2g have to be laid to rest

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:52pm

Uniforms...lucky box

I see they have a new box for uniforms, lucky box This is the way to go, so we dont sit back with 20 ring pieces when we try to get a complete uniform. This should be used on the high lvl expensive uniforms. This low lvl uniforms, should be sold complete. Why? Because the officer is weak, he is low lvl. They cant be used to so much other then plunder and as mayor Even here they are weak Atleast we see it going somewhere now

Monday, October 9th 2017, 10:41am

Lets Guess what migration bring

Some ideas what have been happens before I guess they will do some change End the end, it comes to money And the merge will have to happens in the way management dont loose too much money. Because its costly to do a merge That not a bad assumption