You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 208.

Yesterday, 11:14pm

Author: Piran

nothing but a lie

true and lack of communication on here recently is another sign, never see staff here anymore, unless putting up sale stuff

Monday, October 16th 2017, 2:21pm

make it harder to steal Mayor

cant take city in 1 hit? got city at 40% for gold then morale is 60 yes so strat and 1 hit gone and there no cheating there!!!!! any way doesnt matter finished on these servers good luck hope you get your merge you been shouting out for over a year

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:50pm

yes very true Ughit but just think with the officer upgrades to lvl 150 and high knowly strats just think its taken any challenge out of game just made things so easy..

Friday, October 13th 2017, 9:06am

loyalty of officers should be 150 if the levels are 150 cities can go in 1 hit also

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 4:19am

just a query..or maybe a warning

Who said november??? last thing adam said on thread was looking around new year!!!! it wont happen anyway

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 5:47pm

just a query..or maybe a warning

Jungle drums some saying crimbo for merge some saying new year, so yes defo need an answer from the CM just a yes or no.....Everything seems to be going down hill hardly see anyone on this forum anymore. and yes can see a lot of people just quitting game..

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:18pm

question

i think a new server is needed. My account goes missing for a second time when i get it back it had been out of vac mode for nearly 2 days lost a lot.....wrote to support get nothing back and no compo thanks a lot, i put a lot of time and effort into those servers i was playing. so if i decide to play this game serious again will have to be a new server.

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 5:04am

A surprise of LAME proportions!

Will only get worse bet ya they dont run a haloween mission this year, fools if they dont with the amount of money they must of made out of it last year.....

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 11:44am

question

every few months? 1 server in 2or3 years?? and thought if they merged a new server opened?

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 3:03pm

sick of same old glitchs

sometimes when troops are marching the timer stops after 2 seconds that annoying

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 9:14am

sick of same old glitchs

sometimes have offy glitch when putting officer as mayor click the one you want and another gets put in charge.

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 9:19pm

Thank you for lost account

Thank you for losing my account, then have mail saying everything sorted you can now log in, try to log in and nothing. My cities have been taken out of vac mode, from 15.00 hrs havent heard back from support since mailing them proof i cant log in. After a month of this i think you should refund all monies spent on this account running 2 servers.

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 5:18pm

Sale 2017/09/22

they being baffoons again? w2g put a good account on sale so i can buy as you have messed mine up again. 2 weeks after putting in first ticket get a mail from support today asking what is the problem?????? after being told over week ago it been sent to the devs to sort out. someone is lying

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 12:54pm

lost account

Adam any news support not getting back to me. If they said will be a week or so then at least i know and be no problem last week it was it be a couple of days and heard nothing since!!

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 11:06pm

lost account

Thank you still cant log on and been told im out of vac on the servers, why only put me into vac for 1 week should of vac me until problem is fixed? for your sakes i best not lose anything

Friday, September 15th 2017, 5:45pm

here we go again....

if going to have things all servers should be the same, and all glitched fields released on maint.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 6:49pm

lost account

wouldnt of thought so unless other people have lost accounts, its exactly the same problem as last time with the migration of accounts. they put my servers into vac quick but annoying dont get any communication after this

Monday, September 11th 2017, 5:57pm

In memory of our lost beloved in the 9/11th.

again nice to see you respect the dead of these cowardly attacks, a bit of warning would of been nice for people. how about the hits on 7/7?? the list goes on

Monday, September 11th 2017, 5:53pm

lost account

4 days and no mail or return of pm!! what is going on would like to know. have they found out why my account has gone missing? theres a lot of years in in it. thanks

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 3:44pm

lost account

support put account into vac bets on how long this time lol