You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

Yesterday, 5:24pm

Author: adbrigador

New heroes for Dowding!!

Hello Commanders, A pair of legendary heroes will join you to help in your way to achieve supremacy in WAR2 Glory. They will be released in DOWDING. The new personalities who will be available are Alexander Fleming and Carl Clauberg. Both heroes will be released at October 20th, Friday! Release Time: 20:00 CET (server time), October 20th Halloween is nearer everyday!!!

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 4:41pm

Item Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Hopefully you'll find something interesting in our shop Start: 18.10.2017 @ 17:00 (Local Server Time) End: 20.10.2017 @ 10:00 (Local Server Time)

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 4:47pm

This is GAMIGOWEEN!

Hello Commanders: How does 50€ sound? Nice, right? And do you happen to know a scary good, blood-tasty and horrorful-healthy recipe for a snack or candy? Well then, why don't you participate in our contest for 50€ of in-game currency! Read all the details in the #GAMIGOWEEN webpage!

Friday, October 13th 2017, 4:40pm

Weekend Plan!

Hello Commanders! Our weekend plan is ready! Dowding and Bodyguard have new heroes! - Have you heard about them? Please read our forum post. Rotation Sale! - This will be active for all our English serversBonus diamonds in our shop! 5% extra diamonds in your purchases of 10 € $ or £. Hey, remember that this week we also liberated our EPIC LIEUTENANT chests in the shop This is our weekend plan for you. Start: 13.10.2017 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 16.10.2017 @ 12:00 (local server time) Have...

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 7:49pm

A surprise of LAME proportions!

Thanks for your comments in the matter. We'll see in the future if we can put other types of gear in a similar promo like this one.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 7:34pm

New heroes for Dowding and Bodyguard!!!

Hello Commanders, A group of legends will join you to help in your way to achieve supremacy in WAR2 Glory. The heroes will be released in two different servers. Please pay attention: Bernard Montgomery, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Douglas MacArthur will join the fray at DOWDING. Semyon Artjom, Ernst B. Chain and Rudolf Kiel will join the fray at BODYGUARD. Both groups of heroes will be released at October 13th, Friday! Release Time: 17:00 CET (server time), October 13th Also, can you smell that? ...

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 7:28pm

Uniforms...lucky box

Noted. Perhaps we'll surprise you with this option in the near future

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 7:28pm

A surprise of LAME proportions!

Hey, hey, I know the loot for epic lieutenant is way beyond for experienced players like you but don't diminish their power for the players who are starting or finding their way out. I truly believe it's a very good deal for them

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 4:30pm

Item Sale (Bodyguard)!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be open ONLY in Bodyguard. Hopefully you'll find something interesting in our shop Start: 10.10.2017 @ 17:00 (Local Server Time) End: 12.10.2017 @ 10:00 (Local Server Time)

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:52am

A surprise of EPIC proportions!

Hello Commanders: There's a surprise for you waiting in the store. If you ever wanted to complete your epic lieutenant collection, now is the best time to do it. We managed to procure a large quantity of chests that have a great chance to drop that piece of equipment you may need to boost your Commander's skills and have an EPIC lieutenant available for your warfare. Remember: these chests have a random chance to drop your epic loot and when you visit us at the store, you'll find out it's the be...

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 6:41pm

Please close older servers

Quoted from "Ughit" My worry is management is doing nothing to keep us informed and players are leaving There is nothing to inform yet. When there is, you'll see me here with information about of what is going on. If I haven't given you info about the merge, it's because we're still analysing and preparing this complicated transition. We can't do this "whenever" because it would be very irresponsible from our part. We have to handle a lot of data and we have to be precise about this. I know you...

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 6:38pm

Lets Guess what migration bring

Well, these are only speculations. When I have official information, I will give it to you. It's nice to read them and we like some ideas, but they're not the official statement.

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 6:16pm

Crack the Code!

We have three winners for this event! The winners are Sporrow, mash and Chief62. Thank you all for participating. We'll have another crack the code event the next week

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 5:38am

Crack the Code!

Hello Commanders: We managed to catch a foreign radio frequency and we're receiving some intel, but our experts are baffled and none of them can't understand the message. One of them suggested this message is in BINARY. I have three rewards for this code. The three Commanders who send me a private message with the solution, will get: PLAN OF BUILDING Put your intelligence team to work. Send me the answer in a PM. I'll be waiting for you.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 12:30am

Crack the code!

We have our 3 winners: Warwolfs, MARK™ and Žutinjo Thank you very much for participating. We'll have a new one tomorrow!

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 6:05pm

Crack the code!

Hello Commanders: We managed to catch a foreign radio frequency and we're receiving some intel, but our experts are baffled and none of them can't understand the message. One of them suggested this message is in BINARY. I have three rewards for this code. The three Commanders who send me a private message with the solution, will get: PLAN OF BUILDING Put your intelligence team to work. Send me the answer in a PM. I'll be waiting for you.

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 6:02pm

question

Well, perhaps I can comment this idea and if I get some info about it, I'll let you know.

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 4:29pm

Item Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be open for all servers. Visit our shop, be prepared, war is just a shot away!!! Start: 04.10.2017 @ 17:00 (Local Server Time) End: 06.10.2017 @ 10:00 (Local Server Time)

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 3:22pm

No maintenance!

Hello Commanders: This is just a brief announcement to let you know that there won't be maintenance this week Remember: NO maintenance! Regards, Your WAR2 Glory Team.

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 12:54am

sick of same old glitchs

Quoted from "BloodyNine" f you want to fix something adbrigador then fix the "your troops are overloaded" and "you dont have enough Steel/oil/rare/food in your city" messages that come up when transporting resources when there is clearly enough res and the trucks are only to capacity and not overloaded. Can't really fix anything, I'm only the messenger here but I always try to ask and confirme if there is any related issue and if we're awar about it Most problems come from latency, ISP or cache...