You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 348.

Yesterday, 2:00am

Author: Ughit

Rounds during attacks

Why is the 1st round of an attack against an Event Field called round "0"?

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:43pm

make it harder to steal Mayor

lol If you do not want your mayor stolen, just have a friend strat it every day. Especially if in WW Then an enemy can't strat it and take it. Only takes 3 flares. Or use a General as mayor Or use a junk poly as mayor

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 6:55pm

just a query..or maybe a warning

CM's say "We will know as soon as they know"... is a canned comment They also said it "could" happen by years end What will happen is anyone's guess at this time I not care about any holiday events, just want merge Same as the rest of yall We will see what happens

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:30am

Please close older servers

I agree with that statement. My worry is management is doing nothing to keep us informed and players are leaving We older players make the game, new players do not make the game, they get frustrated and just leave Older players are starting to get just as frustrated and leaving also What fun is it then?

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:14am

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" They can merge open servers, Joyfort servers never closed before they merged. You act like they have to do all this stuff in order to merge but really they can just merge whenever I do not remember open server merges, but been many years since I played there

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:21am

Why are older servers still open? Honestly now, why are they open? Just answer this simple question A merge can not happen with open servers. By keeping these open you are just showing yall are not interested in any merger ... Management seems to talk, talk, talk, more and more ... but do Nothing to show their interest in keeping W2G from folding like JF did If/when W2G folds it will be YOUR fault. not the players Do something besides offering sales to show US, the players, that you are actually...

Thursday, October 5th 2017, 10:35pm

question

So true Sporrow, I have helped a few come back This is much better than opening a new server At least UNTIL and IF they do a merge

Monday, September 25th 2017, 8:00pm

Lucky Coin

are we limited to 1 of each reward or can we get multiple of one?

Friday, September 8th 2017, 6:57pm

here we go again....

While there are good and bad things about Special Fields, overall I don't care for them. I have played with them before and the only good thing, I found, is getting over 100m gold an hour to replace lost troops. Food and the rest of the resources can be gotten from farms. I know that in order to merge, the servers must be equal. So if we must have Special Fields in order to merge, then bring them.

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:42pm

LUCKY Dice

Yes it happens I have had 3 in a row, but also had 2 diamond chests in a row so it is random

Friday, August 25th 2017, 5:43pm

Interesting question : Science gift

There is a dropdown menu......but it only allows you to buy for yourself, not a team member can you fix this?

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 8:12pm

Good bye War2Glory

Sorry to hear this mate, if I can help in anyway please let me know I think I will wait for end of year and see what happens, if same old, same old, will see then ...

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 8:07pm

Whats the point of this forum

Personally, I have had very few problems with support or getting a monitor to talk to me ..... I think this forum is to voice your "Praise, criticism or feedback" and I use it for all 3 .... We can voice any of our concerns here and mostly get a response right away, as long as you voice it politely .... That is why this forum is here

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 9:55pm

So... what's going on with you, guys?

How about improving our "Wheel of Junk"? Fixing the little things ..... like trucks overloaded by 1, mayor changing when you try to change mayor ... sounds funny, but does happen alot ... etc. It is the little things that help show yall are trying

Monday, August 7th 2017, 3:18am

Gear List?

I know there is a site to see what regular gear is like ... https://sites.google.com/site/war2infoglory/officers/suirs is there a place we can compare special gear? to see which pieces of which event gear give what addons? some give better pol, mil or know as individual pieces than as sets

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 10:20pm

Closed servers?

I was seeing new players and thought some servers were closed, thats all We already know you are All Seeing abdrigador ....

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 2:40am

Closed servers?

What servers are open and which are closed? A straight answer to this question should be easy for a GM ....

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:36am

Login problems

I want to really thank w2g, that accidental vacation came at a great time and you hopefully saved my troops will let you know in a couple days

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 4:53pm

Login problems

Thank you for putting me in vacation mode Just give me notice before you cancel it

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 6:34pm

Login problems

Anyone having problems getting in?