You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 430.

Friday, June 16th 2017, 3:28pm

Author: Vilya

Promo - Item Sale

Hello Commanders! We have a sale going on today, check it out! Take a look at Military Shop to see all the good deals! Start: Friday - June 16, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: Monday - June 19, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 2:58pm

new terms and conditions to buying dimes??

What this means is, once the contract is fulfilled and you get your Diamonds, you agree to not attempt to circumvent said contract by claiming Fraud to your bank/credit card. It is illegal to do so once you have the product you purchased. If you choose to not use said Diamonds and wish to revert your purchase, you will need to send a ticket into Customer Support > Payment to have it done properly. Failure to do it the correct way can lead to an account ban.

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 5:33pm

officers

I've no idea, I am only told they will be added at a later date to be determined.

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 3:01pm

Promo - Item Sale

Hello Commanders! We have a sale going on today, check it out! Take a look at Military Shop to see all the good deals! Start: Tuesday - June 13, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: Thursday - June 15, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 1:07pm

Good Bye Vilya

Thank you Piran for your kind words.

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 3:51am

Good Bye Vilya

I appreciate your kind words, and I am certain the new Community Manager and any team they build will do an amazing job. As I stated, I will still be around in Discord if you all want to chat, and I will still be playing my private account as I have time. If I am not mistaken, The Guardian and Phantom will be remaining with WAR2 EN...so you all at least have someone you know while the transition is going about.

Monday, June 12th 2017, 10:20pm

what news of any merges before u leave us Vilya

Hi Bonzo! Thanks for your kind words and well wishes, I appreciate them. I am sure the new staff will be amazing, I only ask that they are provided the chance to acclimate themselves and a bit of time to get their bearings. Don't stress them out too bad when they get here! hehe I do know that there are talks between the developers and the publisher about mergers, but no agreements have been made as of yet. You see, it takes both sides to agree to the terms of the other in regards to what shall b...

Friday, June 9th 2017, 4:36pm

Intelligence Report

No idea, I only know they are there.

Friday, June 9th 2017, 3:54pm

thank you for the dice

I will let them know you liked it. (FYI, it was only for the new server before I get 10.000 PM's about others not getting them...)

Friday, June 9th 2017, 2:43pm

Promo - Rotation Item Sale

Hello Commanders! We have a rotation sale going on today, check it out! Take a look at Military Shop to see all the good deals! Start: Friday - June 9, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: Monday - June 12, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Friday, June 9th 2017, 2:33pm

Intelligence Report

Quoted from "stupot" i now see them on the new server haha but i do not see them on EL server Just checked, they are there in all level 10 fields.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 11:13pm

cannot load game completely

We did have a slight issue this evening, we are unsure what it was. But the servers have been back up and running fine since then...and we were running fine previous to the issue. The issue you are having is not with the server as if it were, the problem would persist for ALL users and not a few. Maybe it has to do with your location or ISP. Often times ISP will truncate or slow your connection during peak hours.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 8:08pm

cannot load game completely

Below is literally the only help I can provide without physically seeing your PC to check what's interfering in the loading. 1) Try another browser 2) Turn off Popup blockers 3) Clear Cache and Cookies 4) Make sure Flashplayer is allowed to run

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 8:05pm

Intelligence Report

Quoted from "stupot" Quoted from "Vilya" I was told they are there. I have no idea to be honest (but I think you are blind...you were told this would happen..hahahahahaha). i now see them on the new server haha but i do not see them on EL server I'll poke the bears again. They can check I think.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 5:14pm

Intelligence Report

I was told they are there. I have no idea to be honest (but I think you are blind...you were told this would happen..hahahahahaha).

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 3:07pm

Gamigo RPGing in Cologne - join us!

The RPC was a hit! Check out all the people...WOW! Even Darth and his minions made an appearance! Check out these great costumes too! The ROCCAT giveaways made some lucky people very happy, and we had so much fun seeing all the costumes and hearing the stories from you all! Maybe you will join us next time, it was a blast!

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 2:28pm

officers

Hi, It's all luck based (as you know I'm sure), but they are there. The officers on Bodyguard are the same ones on all the other servers. New Generals will make an appearance at a later date to be determined.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 2:26pm

drop rate on badges chest

The rates have been reviewed, but will remain the same at this time.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 2:25pm

why oh why....

I've poked the proverbial bear over this and was told they will look into trying to do some modification without developer support. They do not know if it's possible at this time, and developer support could possible be required in which case we cannot give an estimated time of change.

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 2:24pm

Feed Back (New Missions)

This is a possibility, but time is needed and there is a lot going on back-end currently.