You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 11:46pm

Author: adbrigador

New General's pack on sale!

Hello Commanders: We're very pleased to announce that we have a our new General pack on sale for all our english servers. This pack contains items for you might need for your Generals. Available for a limited time only. Start: August 16th, 2017 @ 00:01 Local Server Time End: August 18th, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 11:42pm

Good bye War2Glory

Take care. We'll be here if you ever return.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 11:41pm

Whats the point of this forum

If you tried to contact support during the weekends, I think it's very difficult you'll get a response. They are not always available during these dates. I try to help sometimes but I also have family and occupations to do. Sorry if you had a problem there, however, please, if it's ever delayed again, write me a PM with your ticket ID and I'll check it out.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:51am

New Chest for Bodyguard!!

Hello Commanders: We're very pleased to announce that we have a new item available for our Bodyguard Server. You can now acquire a very special kind of chest: The Hero's Medal Chest What wonders could this chest bring? You might find that special medal you were looking for your Hero. Available today at 12:00!!

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:32am

So... what's going on with you, guys?

Thank you all for your comments and for the good ideas. Keep them rolling. The weekend missions is something that sounds great and perhaps it could be implemented in some way or the other. I can't tell if we can make all this happen, but I can certainly give my two cents and hope we can improve the game for you.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:29am

Wheel (Dice lucky draw)

Taking notes for our next wheel of doom. Hope you like it when we have it ready

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:29am

any merge time update ???

Quoted from "вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ" please i emphasise that the developers and the support team work together on this and thoroughly look into it before implementing any changes We always do. We have to go through testing before implementing any change. We're also considering this possibility but until it's tested, we can't say we'll do it. I know you would like to have fast answers, but out of respect to you, I won't confirm or give you an estimate in the dates or changes until it's a sure thing.

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 12:25am

Whats the point of this forum

Hello: We're here. What do you need? Did you have a problem with support? did you open a ticket already? The forum, chat, discord and other forms of media are not the best way to examine any issue you might have. We need records to follow proper procedures. Although I can follow up a case if you give me enough information, the best way to solve your issues or answer your inquiries is always going through support. If you already opened a ticket to support, please send me a PM with the ticket ID s...

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:58pm

Crack the Code!

We have two winners for this code and we have one more item to give! If you have the answer, please send it ASAP!

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:39pm

Weekend Plan!

Hello Commanders: We have three events for this weekend. One: Double Honor Event!!! Two: An item sale!!! Three: Consumption Diamonds Event!!! The three events will be available for all our servers. Start: August 11th, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: August 14th, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time These are the promos that come with our Consumption Diamonds Event. Spend 50 in Diamonds and get the following: 50 x Flares Spend 100 in Diamonds and get the following: 1 x Star Medal 1 x Ultra Transpo...

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 8:05pm

Crack the Code!

Hello Commanders: We managed to catch a foreign radio frequency and we're receiving some intel, but our experts are baffled and none of them can't understand the message. One of them suggested this message is in HEX CODE. I have three rewards for this code. The first three players who send me a private message with the solution, will get: 1 ARMISTICE AGREEMENT Put your intelligence team to work. Send me the answer in a PM. I'll be waiting for you.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 6:51pm

Wheel (Dice lucky draw)

Thank you for telling us. What would you like to see in the Wheel?

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 6:50pm

So... what's going on with you, guys?

I know you're all expecting a merge and I have been talking about this with the big guys. There is a strong possibility we'll do it, but can't tell you when or how until I have more information. Sorry, I know you're eager to know a possible date even, but I can't give you that until I have confirmation. Now, I'm the CM, I don't actually have access to where the magic happens however I'm listening to you and talking about what would you like to see, what would you like to happen and I'll keep giv...

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:17am

New items in the Honor Shop!

Hello Commanders, We will add a two new items for the honor shop to all servers except Bodyguard: The Epic Boots of ConquerThe Epic Medal of Conquer This items will be online for limited time only. Grab them while you can! Start: August 9th, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time End: August 14th, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time Regards, Your WAR2 Glory Team

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 4:37pm

General's Item Sale!!

Hello Commanders! Don't miss today's sale. It's a General's Items Sale!!!! This special sale will be active for all servers. Check out the shop, don't miss our deals!!! Everything you need to make your General the best!!! Start: August 8th, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: August 10th, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Monday, August 7th 2017, 7:00pm

Enigma Machine Event!!!

Hello: We have our two winners for this event! MARK™Rambolious Please confirm me your Commander's Name and Server in a PM so I can give you the reward! Have a nice day, everyone.

Monday, August 7th 2017, 6:54pm

any merge time update ???

I am very sorry, this option it's still on the table and before proceeding, we have to check every angle and be certain. It's not an easy thing to do. I know you're very interested in making this happen, but I can't force or speed up this process. I will let you know when I have precise information about the merge.

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 7:25pm

Enigma Machine Event!!!

Hello Commanders: It's time to dust off your Enigma Machines and talk to your intelligence officers. We caught some spies and we got ourselves some codes. The first two players who send me a private message with the solution to the codes will get a Plan of Building for their accounts. Please include your Commander's name and you Server in the answer. CODE: STQMAWMOTUJVNXWEDTIAPHMWOWA Rotors: I,II,III, Start positions: H,D,X Steckers: -- Good luck, The War2 Glory Team.

Friday, August 4th 2017, 9:06pm

Crack the code!

We got our winner! SPORROW! Congratulations! Tomorrow we might have an Enigma Code and two prizes instead of one. Hope to see you there!

Friday, August 4th 2017, 4:53pm

Three very important announcements!

Hello Commanders: I have three announcements for you. We'll have an Item Sale and a Double Honor Event will be active. Both events will be available for all versions and servers. Start: August 4th, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: August 7th, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time We also have a small surprise for our Bodyguard server. During limited time only, you'll be able to gift your team mates and friends the Advanced Resettlement Plan. When you acquire the item, you can choose but it for your...