You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 396.

Yesterday, 2:53pm

Author: Vilya

Promo - Item Sale

Hello Commanders! We have a sale going on today, check it out! Take a look at Military Shop to see all the good deals! Start: Friday - May 26, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: Monday - May 29, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 6:04pm

Jigsaw Puzzle Event

Example of what is required to get a prize: Screen shot of the finished puzzle, including the timestamp: Commander name: Vilya Server: Dowding If all of the above is not provided, you will not be considered for the fastest time or any prize at all.

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 2:37pm

Jigsaw Puzzle Event

Attention Commanders! Your orders for today are to attack and complete this jigsaw puzzle: [HERE] The Commander who completes it in the fastest time will win a Advanced Resettlement Plan x1 all others will get Lucky Dice x1. Start: NOW, go-go-go! End: Saturday - May 27, 2017 @ 23:59 CEST Rules: Must have the puzzle completed.No attempts to bypass the timer or alter your screen shot to show a better time.Must Private Message your Screen shot of the finished puzzle including the timer to Vilya.Mu...

Thursday, May 25th 2017, 12:04am

so then the issue with chat mods?!!

Oh, no the mute would need to be for something grievous (real life threats, etc.)

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 11:39pm

How can we relax any further? You literally just claimed no one was around to handle chat. You cannot tell me on one hand that we are too strict, then in another that we are never there. It is one or the other.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 11:29pm

If no one applies, we do not have Chat Mods. It's pretty simple. Must be: Over 18 years old with a valid Identification Willing to sign an NDA binding contract agreement Must not have been banned or muted for anything grievous If you're interested, see the thread here: Forum Mod and Game Master Recruitment! and apply. I'll be waiting.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 10:47pm

Send me evidence in PRIVATE MESSAGE, posting accusations of others actions is not permitted per the rules. I cannot be everywhere at once, so if it's not reported, chances are I do not know about it.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 9:49am

Double Honor

Hello Commanders, Earn double honor points beginning Wednesday - May 24, 2017 at 12:00 until Monday - May 29, 2017 at 12:00. Good luck, Your WAR2 Team

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 11:21pm

Promo - Item Sale

Hello Commanders! We have a sale going on today, check it out! Take a look at Military Shop to see all the good deals! Start: Tuesday - May 23, 2017 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: Thursday - May 25, 2017 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 9:27pm

are the servers open to accept new players ?

The people who own the rights to publish the game said all..so all were opened.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 2:20pm

Gamigo Party

Get ready for the party of the year! Some small bits of information were already presented to you last month. But today, we will show you what this is all about! Place and time are already known – August 23rd will be the day we’ll burn the dancefloor – and you can’t miss that! But what exactly is it we are planning? We want to celebrate an unforgettable party night! What do you need for that? An awesome location – the “Wartesaal am Dom” is exactly that! [LINK] Food and drinks – we got you! Musi...

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:48pm

New Server for Joyfort Players. All welcome

Anyone can use the voucher! It's in the welcome post in Official Forum. The Mission on Dowding is only for those who join us.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:22pm

are the servers open to accept new players ?

Registration is open for all servers, but only Dowding has the special Mission for the Joyfort players.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:17pm

New Server for Joyfort Players. All welcome

Hello, At this time, we have a special mission and a voucher code for the Joyfort players. I am not saying a new server might not be a great idea, I am simply saying that at this very moment in time it is not going to happen. Although anything is possible in the future (near and far). Welcome to our servers, please do not ever hesitate to message the staff with questions to problems. Happy gaming.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:12pm

Welcome Joyfort Commanders!

Welcome Commanders! We were sad to hear of Joyfort The Stratagems closing and would like to assure you we are here to stay for the long haul. We would like to welcome you our WAR2 Glory servers and hope you will find a home with us. To welcome you properly, we have made a new Mission for you which can be found in the Expansion area and in the Reputation Race section on Dowding server only. This mission will be there until Wednesday : 2017-05-31 23:59. We also have a special voucher code for the ...

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 2:14am

Condolences, loving thoughts and prayers

I would like to send my condolences to the families of those taken far too early today at the concert in Manchester and my personal prayers and positive thoughts to the injured. May the dead rest in peace may the injured be healed, and may the scars for all be lessened. Such a tragedy, it hurts my heart.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 1:28am

War week on dowding

The person who adds in the missions had an emergency out of the country and was gone all last week. It is delayed now until next WW run. Sorry guys.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 12:51pm

Joyfort closing down servers, what does this hold for us war2glory players?

Hello Guys and Dolls and Commanders of all ages! I have passed this information on to those of a higher paygrade than me and a party ensued...so I am going to say this is a good thing and they have plans in the works. The second I have information about the plans, I will let you all know for sure! Thanks for the heads up! P.S. We have 35 servers currently in 7 languages.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 7:55pm

Love or Like event!

How it works: Find the post with the event image. The image will have stickers on it that correspond to "Like" images available. The "Like" image options will appear once you have moused over the Like button. Once you have chosen the smiley which corresponds to the sticker, click Comment and leave your commander name and server.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 6:45pm

not everyone has a facebook account sadly.........................

Well there are forum events, Facebook events and in game events. Not everyone can participate all the time if they choose to not have an account in one of those mediums. Either buck up and make an account (even a dummy account will do), or don't participate. Those be the options! Keep in mind, obscenities and lewdness and attempts of slander/libel will be met with a ban off the page.