You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

Friday, February 15th 2019, 1:53pm

Author: Duncan

New Blitzkrieg Server!

While blitzkrieg may be exciting, it's not what people have been asking for. From the posts I have read on the forum, people want a merge. But thanks for trying to liven things up.

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 9:39am

Fortifications

Quoted from "Beowulf" To answer OPs question, they move like event fields... TYVM for the info

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 11:35am

Update fail?

The map seems to be working fine on El Alamein.

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 11:26am

Fortifications

Are they going to be permanently at their current co-ords or are they going to move around like the level 30 official event fields. Also tried to scout two of them, scouts went out and came home again but no scout report in general intelligence.

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 12:46pm

another day another log in issue

Wonder if their making any progress. First thing this morning, it was service not available. About 2 hours ago incorrect password now it's account not found. Not sure which is worse

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 1:34pm

Christmas gift

So mission to exchange tinsel, candy canes etc is no longer in the missions list but they still have those useless items on the dice wheel. What a farce.

Wednesday, December 19th 2018, 1:16pm

Server maintenance

It's after 1 pm and still can not log in. Have tried both Opera and Firefox and both say site is not available. Sent a ticket to support and there reply was it was weekly maintenance. What a load of bull.

Monday, December 17th 2018, 12:16pm

General Moe

Base points Pol 93 Knol 45 Mil 30. had to use 3 roll call to get him there and dont have the diamonds to recruit him now

Friday, December 7th 2018, 12:37pm

Flash is dead, are you doing anything about it?

It was announced a long time ago that flash was going to be ending in 2020. Not only Chrome but Mozilla Firefox and Oprea browser require you to enable flash. But I would of thought is was down to the developers to do the re-coding and not gamigo although I think they should be asking the devs to be doing it.

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 11:26am

Thanksgiving event

Quoted from "Sporrow" Lets hope Xmass event/calendar will be ok too, And that they have learn from mistakes last year Guess not as its 1st Dec and no advent calander in the mission list

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 2:29pm

Thanksgiving event

That's thanks giving over. 1st Dec on saturday wonder if they will start the christmas event.

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 9:29am

Thanksgiving event

Just because they have done it in the past it does not mean that they have to do it again. At the end of the day it's there game and they will do what. If it happens all well and good, if not so what.

Friday, November 16th 2018, 12:50pm

Here we go again: Winter time

Well it would seem that there is a problem with the server clock cause its back to CEST

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:37pm

Here we go again: Winter time

Quoted from "Sporrow" Im tired of nagging here due to no info. Pull your self together, dont have tunnel view on info. You forgot an important info. We have enter winter time. Today, the server clock have been adjusted. Why in hell is it so difficult to inform about this issue. Winter time is : we turn the clock 1 hour back. More than likely the last time that will happen : https://www.dw.com/en/eu-to-stop-changin…2019/a-45495680

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 6:46pm

Where is Easter event ?

Quoted from "Piran" eggs and hammers dropping. Yes they are, but no good if the mission is not in mission list.

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 6:23pm

Where is Easter event ?

It's now 17:20 and no sign of the easter event. Cleared cache and cookies made no difference.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 1:41pm

your company and attempted rip off is a joke

Depends which server you are on: Elite - 5 diamonds for a training manual, on sale 10 for 40 diamonds Vanguard, Dunkirk El Al and Sherman it is 20 diamonds for a training manual.

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 1:49pm

Santa almost here!!!

Quoted from "Audie" can you show us his stats..not going to spend on refreshs until i know what he is..and if i actually want him and yes increase how many we can have please. Pol 25, Knol 41 Mil 85

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 4:51pm

What is the problem now???

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" Have some respect Duncan, a good portion of this games population is from North America I have the up most respect. Yes there are a lot of players from North America but then that is a continent which includes many countries, ie Canada,Cuba, Costa Rica, Honduras Mexico just to name a few, oh and how can we forget the USA. And I think you would find a few of those countries were already at war before the Japanese attack on Pearl harbour.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:42pm

What is the problem now???

There was an in game mail sent. It's to honour the crafty Japanese attack on Pearl harbour, yet again something that only the Yanks really care about like thanks giving. Pity they could not have a truce on 11 Nov which would be more meaningful.