You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 513.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 10:09am

Author: Sporrow

Last Christmas Sale!!

Why no sales on Dunkirk, even its announced sales?

Monday, January 7th 2019, 11:07pm

Last Christmas Sale!!

Sale only on few servers Even announcement cannot be correct Can only say

Saturday, January 5th 2019, 11:04am

Support working times

As everybody know, their new server seems to be in US. Thats where their IP address is located. And thats why everything is quite slow. Thats why game hanging quote often. As support say, everything is ok, They dont have anyone with network expertise. They could explain why thing is slow. I have proven with them how our signal go from our PC to their server. That they dont understand as well. (You can use command : Tracert war2glory.com Under command window) Its hard to have support with limited...

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 1:20am

Marry Christmas

Just want to wish Merry Christmas to every one Hope everyone have a good celebration with their families

Saturday, December 22nd 2018, 1:47pm

Christmas gift

Then....stop crying here then, Just quit if you want to quit.

Friday, December 21st 2018, 5:50pm

Snowball Fight

it surely you didnt try to get snowballs. An event should give you something. Not normal stuff you getting from hitting those fields

Friday, December 21st 2018, 3:02am

Snowball Fight

Im started to try snowball fights Guess what? The drop rate of snowballs is very poor The fields dropping all other then snowballs Im very disappointed again This 2 event here now seems to be a joke

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 12:13am

Christmas gift

Im very disappointed over the drop rate from all mountain for collecting items for Christmas gifts. we get all kind of shit then the items we want to collect. why cant they fix the drop rate ? Why cant we get wanted items then only other normal stuff? I honestly hoped they have learn their lessons from other events. So this event is now an official joke. Is snowball event gonna be on the same level, no one bother to take part.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 8:25am

Server Maintenance!

So the google cloud fucked thing up..... not so much speed 209.85.253.44 a google server Lets hope you know what you doing this time

Monday, December 17th 2018, 4:04pm

General Moe

Its time to get more room for generals Witch is good your you, and good for us players here

Monday, December 17th 2018, 3:00pm

General Moe

Just a political general

Monday, December 17th 2018, 11:56am

General Moe

What is the attribute of Moe?

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 2:46pm

Xmas mission

I dont know if its just me. But it seems that drop rate from mountain is low. It drops standard stuff, and now and then, it drops xmas stuff. Its not ok if you have to collect 80 to exchange to a gift. What have you guys learn from the past. Dont let this event too be a joke System do not notify us if we find xmas stuff in the fields anymore. Nor do we see if other find as well. A very good move to try to hide how bad the drop rate is

Monday, December 10th 2018, 12:49am

Easter 2019

Maybe this is a cutting cost before they close the game They dont want any communications with us They claim so much,,,they said they want more event.... we see less events ( maybe they only mean sales events ) Feel said over their behavior Guess more empty cities after xmas and new year

Friday, December 7th 2018, 6:42pm

Flash is dead, are you doing anything about it?

We all have already problem with the flash, as the game freeze. Gamigo ignor this facts and think everything is ok. As we all know, it will not be done anything to fix this problems. Gamogo refuse to come out with a statement where they tell about this problems. I guess it will be more and more players that will contact support for missing items due to game freeze. I have been waiting for over 2 months from support to get back my missing pink badge LVL5 They return my refinement kit i have been ...

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 4:53pm

No advent calendar?...or?

Can they realy be so silly they have forgot? I wonder what the excuse is now? I still have in mind what they said and promise Important announcement

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 11:22am

No advent calendar?...or?

We have reached December, and counting down to the years top event ( in many kids and old kids eyes). I didnt see the advent calendar here. Why are thing like events so secrets here? This thing draw players to the game. With good marketing and planning, it will be a success for everyone. Well, maybe its because they quite famous on "how to ruin events". As we have seen in the past, players dont bother anymore. Last event was quite good in my eyes, And i hope they will be more proactive and marke...

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 6:30pm

Thanksgiving event

I think thanks giving event was cool, Drop rate was ok Question now is, if they will mess with the drop rate again? Lets hope Xmass event/calendar will be ok too, And that they have learn from mistakes last year

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 11:09pm

WAR2 is no longer supported in Disord

To my surprise, i found out that WAR2 is not supported in Discord Why no info about this in forum? I qoute message from Vilja in discord; WAR2 is no longer supported in Disord, please follow the link to join Last Chaos English channel

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 3:14pm

Freezing screen

It looks that game admin think the screen freezing is resolved. I quote from their email today "After the migration,screen doesn't freeze and game works faster." Myself, still have the freezing issue. How the game work faster, i dont know. And i dont know how they measure that. It look like they not testing if it work Im sure other have same issue