You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 11:25am

Author: Žutinjo

Gremlins Voucher

Hello all! If I might ask what happend to the Gremlin voucher code.. I have redeem it and purchased some dims with paypal account, but then i get the screen "Application error An application error has occurred. ( http://prntscr.com/f3js2v ) and no diamonds added to my account on server: Dowding player name: LᴏᴠᴇMᴜsᴄʟᴇ Also I have another question. I won the POEM price, 3rd place, means 100 diamonds reward...never got it added to my account!!??

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:35pm

Valentine's Day 2017 (Submit Entries)

Hey there.. well tbh I like to not be found =) here are the names : LᴏᴠᴇMᴜsᴄʟᴇ - on Dowding and also there our friend ★ғɪᴅᴅʟᴇsтɪcκs★

Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 6:31pm

Quoted from "stupot" so you say mine was not good =((( Quoted from "Death" so who won? i would like to see curve win tbh his poem is actully good lol but who knows who won

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 7:49pm

Player: LoveMuscle Server: Dowding Love is war(2glory)! I log it in, every day... 24 hours nothing than play.. I build it up, an enormous force.. I'm doing fine, till my wife shouts: DIVORCE!! { P.S. dont send to my wife please }

Friday, January 13th 2017, 7:17pm

hazards and server truce....

Well well..looky here...the truce on and hazard still off..somebody slept over or what...Are you working on some new promotion so players can spend money...but when you get asked to do your freaking (TO EASY) JOB? and need to get your asses moving than your whining answer is "we are also humans, we have our jobs and houses and families" Hallo??! It is a 24hours online game, so start act like profesionals and not like whining bitches!!

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 9:59am

so now we can be banned for officer names with no warning to change it?

Well my fellow players..old school&fresh meat..allies and enemies.. I assume noone care much what everyone has to say about banning a player..If its fair, I would support it... If we say all here is fair and the support did good job...lets be fair to the end..Bann all players that have such insulting names, officer or city/alliance names..Also lets bann all of them people who ridiculously insult players on daily basis..breake the game rules and also them multis...Yes..lets support all of them s...

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 9:32pm

the game

Quoted from "SS_KONIG" KIng Steve has always been a King ever since i first met him when he was in Rogues. Some people dislike him a great deal but i guess that's because he is a King. Even if you disagree with his view on things you still have to go along with him or lose your head. Long Live the King invictus king

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 9:09pm

Chat Mods

Long live the konig =)