You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 501.

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 2:46pm

Author: Sporrow

Xmas mission

I dont know if its just me. But it seems that drop rate from mountain is low. It drops standard stuff, and now and then, it drops xmas stuff. Its not ok if you have to collect 80 to exchange to a gift. What have you guys learn from the past. Dont let this event too be a joke System do not notify us if we find xmas stuff in the fields anymore. Nor do we see if other find as well. A very good move to try to hide how bad the drop rate is

Monday, December 10th 2018, 12:49am

Easter 2019

Maybe this is a cutting cost before they close the game They dont want any communications with us They claim so much,,,they said they want more event.... we see less events ( maybe they only mean sales events ) Feel said over their behavior Guess more empty cities after xmas and new year

Friday, December 7th 2018, 6:42pm

Flash is dead, are you doing anything about it?

We all have already problem with the flash, as the game freeze. Gamigo ignor this facts and think everything is ok. As we all know, it will not be done anything to fix this problems. Gamogo refuse to come out with a statement where they tell about this problems. I guess it will be more and more players that will contact support for missing items due to game freeze. I have been waiting for over 2 months from support to get back my missing pink badge LVL5 They return my refinement kit i have been ...

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 4:53pm

No advent calendar?...or?

Can they realy be so silly they have forgot? I wonder what the excuse is now? I still have in mind what they said and promise Important announcement

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 11:22am

No advent calendar?...or?

We have reached December, and counting down to the years top event ( in many kids and old kids eyes). I didnt see the advent calendar here. Why are thing like events so secrets here? This thing draw players to the game. With good marketing and planning, it will be a success for everyone. Well, maybe its because they quite famous on "how to ruin events". As we have seen in the past, players dont bother anymore. Last event was quite good in my eyes, And i hope they will be more proactive and marke...

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 6:30pm

Thanksgiving event

I think thanks giving event was cool, Drop rate was ok Question now is, if they will mess with the drop rate again? Lets hope Xmass event/calendar will be ok too, And that they have learn from mistakes last year

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 11:09pm

WAR2 is no longer supported in Disord

To my surprise, i found out that WAR2 is not supported in Discord Why no info about this in forum? I qoute message from Vilja in discord; WAR2 is no longer supported in Disord, please follow the link to join Last Chaos English channel

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 3:14pm

Freezing screen

It looks that game admin think the screen freezing is resolved. I quote from their email today "After the migration,screen doesn't freeze and game works faster." Myself, still have the freezing issue. How the game work faster, i dont know. And i dont know how they measure that. It look like they not testing if it work Im sure other have same issue

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 3:01pm

Thanksgiving event

Still no announcement yet Why is it so difficult to tell whats going to happen Most of us need to plan as well to take part in event Its not so secret that no one need to know?

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 1:19am

Intel Reports

I can see we are back to summer time again

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 8:53pm

Intel Reports

Here I put up a screenshot of the problem

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 5:17pm

Intel Reports

clear cache and see if thats working My self, having problem, report open, then it turn black after few seconds

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 6:35am

Any Black friday..Cyber monday

Now you know Even support dont reply Only reply that they have received the mail No mail on what they will do or reason for closure

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 5:25am

They missed Halloween Would not be surprised if they miss thanks giving and Black Friday, and cyber Monday. There are no info or announce, for coming event or sale They dont even have callendar

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 11:49pm

Will it be any Black Friday, Cyber Monday this year?

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 8:34pm

Halloween event?

I read from ingame mail : Dear General! Halloween is finally here! Spooky creatures, scary ghosts and orange pumpkins are around us~! Halloween hunting will start Today 06.11.2018 17:00 to Monday 12.11.2018 12:00! This can only mean that you are lunching Halloween event today??? Why is it so difficult to be accurate with info? Left hand need to know what right hand is doing. If you only will have Halloween sale, say so clear

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 7:33pm

Halloween Gear

Why in Hell cant we choose the piece we missing? Its expensive items. You guys know, if we buy random chest, we will have almost 3 complete uniforms before we get the missing part. I remind you that general uniform, we can buy for 599 diamonds and choose the part we need. Why cant we do the same with Halloween uniform? I reminded you that this is expensive items Same time, the game is still freezing and have not been fixed. And not to forget, i didnt see any speed up in the game as google cloud ...

Monday, November 5th 2018, 11:07pm

Here we go again: Winter time

Im tired of nagging here due to no info. Pull your self together, dont have tunnel view on info. You forgot an important info. We have enter winter time. Today, the server clock have been adjusted. Why in hell is it so difficult to inform about this issue. Winter time is : we turn the clock 1 hour back.

Monday, November 5th 2018, 1:32pm

Important announcement Halloween Event

Why in Hell is it so difficult to say this earlier. If you have problem, why dont make announcement earlier? We will understand when you have problem. The problem now is that we dont have any communications, before we get upset and have to type out our frustration here. You can now make a small event, where we who have waited so long to complete the Halloween uniform ,have chance to complete our Halloween uniforms. It will benefit you as it will benefit us. Im waiting for a sale where we can com...

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 1:46am

just a thought on things

Most likely, you get a reply they have received your mail. After that, no more reply