Or you can sell resources to other players in your trade centre

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 5:10pm

Author: Tink

Event - Minefield

E7 for me please Tink for Elite server

Monday, April 11th 2016, 1:33am

Minefield

Thanks The Guardian It's nice to have little extras like this from time to time. It's greatly appreciated so keep it up ! All the best, Tink

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:23pm

Minefield

F8 for me Tink (Elite server)

Wednesday, March 16th 2016, 3:32pm

Migration Update

LOL beautiful retort there Lip I, for one, am grateful that you are spending the time communicating with us, so thanks for your support. The old saying rings true that... 'you can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time' And for you wife dodgers out there, just log on to Sherman, as it's online now. If the wife asks, you just say "sorry love I'm busy with my game". Alternatively just pull up a pictur...

Monday, February 15th 2016, 7:41pm

no ww2 coin on elite?

Yay !! Got me coin, thanks to a little star tipping me off how to get it. Clear the old cache and Robert's your uncle and Fanny's your mum's sister........ BINGO ! Thanks Stu, you are my hero

Monday, February 15th 2016, 7:11pm

no ww2 coin on elite?

Still no coin for me

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 1:12pm

no ww2 coin on elite?

No I can't find a coin. Lucky draw has roses that give you a boost for poli, but in military items I have 3 roses, which say '' collect red roses and exchange them for a ww coin ''. Come on you cowboys, sort it out. It might be Valentines day, but I'm not feeling the love for your buffoonery today !

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 2:25pm

Poor Timing and and lack of communication

I'm in total agreement with Nad. Apart from the lack of common sense in rolling out this new initiative over Christmas, and once again rolling out an unfinished product, the main problems stem from a lack of communication. If you tell people what's going on, whether it be good or bad news, at least they have been told and they know what to expect. Why is the email system not being used to keep us up to date ? Probably half the tickets sent in could have been avoided if a couple of simple mails h...

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 12:49am

Bundle sales

Wouldn't expect a quick reply to this from W2G, they're probably far too busy rubbing their hands with glee at all the extra cash they stand to pry out of our sweaty palms.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 12:44am

CM2

You can copy and paste into Google Translate. It basically just tells you 'server is busy' message.

Monday, December 21st 2015, 7:34pm

Festive Delights

http://prntscr.com/9gwbpt Happy Christmas Tink - Elite server