You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 10:02am

Author: sjefen

Servers maintenance

Quoted from "Sporrow" Why in hell cant they just off servers when do the maintenance? When people want to log into their game as usual, they cant get in. Those who are in, can do what they want. I realy hope they have brain, and i hope they can see this situation. Quoted from "Sporrow" Why in hell cant they just off servers when do the maintenance? When people want to log into their game as usual, they cant get in. Those who are in, can do what they want. I realy hope they have brain, and i hop...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 11:42pm

Hero Downing - new and old

Show the second Hero Cardinal Split .. which X7-Яαιdεя™ tok from Lee ... which made player Lee Enfield quit because he suspending X7-Яαιdεя™ cheating Bad error by ww2

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 8:42pm

Diamond Chest

Quoted from "spikes98" Big THUMBS UP FOR THE DIAMOND CHEST WAR2GLORY BEST THING YET THAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR THIS YEAR Quoted from "spikes98" Big THUMBS UP FOR THE DIAMOND CHEST WAR2GLORY BEST THING YET THAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR THIS YEAR Yes, very nice !

Monday, April 24th 2017, 3:21pm

Unsearchable heroes on Dowding

Quoted from "Vilya" Is her name wrong too? Do not think so But not possible to get a report on screen when order ... server times out. But the server keeps the dimes Maybe you can log in to Dukirk and see yourself ?

Monday, April 24th 2017, 2:49pm

Quoted from "Vilya" Are you referring to Play Bunny 2 on Dowding? Play Bunny at Dunkirk. Hero is at the coords ADU wrote

Monday, April 24th 2017, 2:12pm

Quoted from "Vilya" That issue is resolved now, the name should be proper. Not sure about that Tried again, Hero is stil at shores .. and no report possible More dimes lost

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 1:02am

Dunkirk server ...VERY SLOW

Has bin like this for nearly a week ... not possibly to play

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 5:06pm

Dunkirk server :(

Stil not possible to play on the server 4 days Lots of ppl now goes in vac.. Have stil not seen any plan to repair the server

Monday, April 25th 2016, 10:24pm

... and the Dunkirk server works VERY slow ... in 4 days :(

Quoted from "HAWK" well the issue has NOT been fixed the hazzards were NOT turned off and as usual nothing but bull shit response's from support Quoted from "HAWK" well the issue has NOT been fixed the hazzards were NOT turned off and as usual nothing but bull shit response's from support