Search results 1-20 of 319.

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 11:39am

Author: jack1

No advent calendar?...or?

On the second day of Christmas war2glory gave to me.....Feck all

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 4:44pm

Freezing screen

Screen still freezes if got more than 1 tab open.. still not sure what the point of their emergency maints were wish they said

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 9:59am

Thanksgiving event

They promised after they fubared halloween event it wouldnt happen again so lets see. yes they can do what they want but do they want to keep people and a lot put money into their game...

Friday, November 16th 2018, 4:35pm

Intel Reports

have wrote to 2 members of forum staff and support surprise surprise no answer...but a crap sale coming up come on answer us............ i will not part with any money on an unsafe site

Friday, November 16th 2018, 8:12am

Intel Reports

http://prntscr.com/lj0jpo this shield icon in search engine says this page trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources....and big red warning saying page is not secure?????? what is going on?

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 1:09pm

Halloween event?

Nothing will start they too lazy used the same picture as last year......finally the time has come finished all but one server and wont be long before i leave that. the game is still good but the company are useless and cant be arsed with it anymore. no comms why they employ these staff in the forum i have no idea...

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 5:09pm

Halloween Gear

but you can buy chests for 700 dimes..come on stop the BS

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 4:37pm

just a thought on things

or the forum staff actually posting stuff and not just sales....forum is the place they should tell us what is happening....or yes we could all mail support they be happy with that

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 10:34pm

Maintenance window has passed

just to inform forum staff the maint didnt work for the servers freezing if have 2 tabs open.....when is this going to be fixed?

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 1:26pm

Maintenance window has passed

servers are up...had to clear cache then all ok..

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 11:30am

Halloween event

any time scale when can log back on? as over the time stated just nice to know

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 9:46pm

Halloween event

dont get worked up over it last year was crap.. the drop rate was so bad worse ever.

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 2:24pm

maintenance

With all the maintenance the company has done in the last few weeks.....you still havent fixed the problem with game freezing if got a 2nd tab open...Its been reported so many times and still nothing!!!!!

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 3:22pm

Servers maintenance

they did say people might have log in issues ghost..truce is on and hazards off.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 4:28pm

Servers maintenance

So if people logged in they will not get booted, but if you attempt to log in after 10am wont be able too? think you need to put a server truce on for the 4 hours or so, as you will be getting a lot of tickets for lost stuff it will be a server massacre. think of peoples timezones!!!

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 3:51pm

Lowering City hall lev

I asked support this and their answer was its not cheating and can be done..but they working on a solution so cant be done....the old company did say it was cheating...

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 4:12pm

Freezing game

Ghilliedhu ive tried them all and still get the issues, yes i agree chrome is the worse. but these issues need looking into spoiling the game for a lot of us

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 8:32am

Freezing game

well this morning log on got booted straight away.. can not stay connected for longer than 5 minutes....becoming a joke this company. think i will log onto some of their other games and see what the level of support they get

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 10:05pm

Freezing game

write to support every week about this never had an reply or never anything from forum staff... today been bad also get disconnected if try and scroll around the map today...servers getting worse daily

Monday, September 17th 2018, 9:17pm

Stinkin badges

yes had that problem among other issues...server still freezing up if open another tab..support will not answer nor will forum staff been 2/3 months like it now.....getting disconnected a lot or server busy...what happening staff???