Search results 1-20 of 86.

Monday, November 5th 2018, 11:50pm

Author: вα∂ мυмвℓєѕ

i thought you knew the forum was

for !nform!ng us about new heroes and !tem sales

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 1:43pm

the game owners forget......

that events like halloween make the game more !nteresting for all players, they need these events to keep players !nterested !n the game yes these events g!ve away free good!es but there !s always a new suit with each event too.... a lucrative new suit.... coupled with a event that tempts new players to spend which makes me wonder seeing as theres no events now are the owners milking this cash cow for every penny they can get t!ll w2g becomes another game like joyfort?

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 3:59pm

lucky wheel on kursk

any plans to update it so ppl actually get somethng useful?? BM

Friday, April 6th 2018, 11:18pm

how is it possible to still use a occupied city?

so heres the thing, tonight on BG server a certain player was able to port their city 7 or 8 times and use the officers inside it to strat mine and another members War city whilst their city was in the 48 hour occupation period.... how is that even possible? if they can strat us and move the city then they can surely move the hero's inside the city! one of my players took the city just 21 hrs ago! seems some sneaky chit going on here, wouldnt surprise me if someone is tilting the game in panzers...

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 6:38pm

how do i make a formal complaint?

i have a issue that needs to be taken further up the chain.... i feel the present admins/game support are too conflicted in BG server to react fairly to any issues that arise! i have put 6 tickets in so far regarding someone cheating and fukking everyone over! to be given the response "we will look into it but cant tell you anything" well they still play the game after info from multiple sources so i have come to believe that support dont giove a chit! us that spend a little can go fuk ourselves...

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 6:30pm

valentine rose

what are we meant to do with these?? http://prntscr.com/ieq7tl http://prntscr.com/ieq8bx be nice to have goodies we can actually use BM

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:26pm

sherman server....

i am semi active there, i have friends in many alliances but what i crave is for that server to come alive again. same as dowding! most active players on these servers are too high rep to even contemplate hitting someone smaller.... and the new players have a long and slow 6 weeks till realistically they are the sligtest bit ready to fight! so small low rep players need help to grow on the older servers

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 9:57pm

i'd just..

like it in writing from someone in authority tosay the games standing on spamming in battle!

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 9:19pm

so they cba to look at my acc if reported but the minute someone says.....

they a alt they are all over them?? fuk the customers (thats waht we are) catch the shoplifter is their priority!

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 8:48pm

is spamming a player in battle allowed?

it used to be a bannable offence but since the collapse of joyfort and the influx of former JF players it is happening more frequently so please can the game admins or "powers that be" inform us on the ruling of this practice as most of us original W2G players are under the impression that we can get a permanent ban from the game for deliberately spamming a player in battle to cause them to "lag out" and be kicked out of game in battle! BM

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 7:58pm

lucky wheel

is there any plans to incorporate items from the christmas mission into the "lucky wheel"? as in previous events it has been so or any plans to update the wheel at all?

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 5:49am

Dowding server

appears to be down.... but just dowding tho when trying to login i am met with this.... http://prntscr.com/hh3hag all other servers work fine except dowding BM

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 8:08am

also thoughts for items to include:

coastal resettle plans blackouts (i appreciate these werent hugely popular due to timezones but for those of us that did use them they were a blessing ) 24hr truces officer boosts and signal flares BM

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 8:48pm

a little acknowledgement would be nice

seeing as its war week on most servers yet the game keeps crashing we have hazards off but what about a server truce? BM

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:14pm

i too would like to see....

a complete suit chest for lev 20 and 40 in both epic and legendary pieces for both politics and military suits..... on all servers.... giving the new players a taste of the enhanced stats of the more prestigous suits BM

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:54pm

mayor change offers

best mayor as system deems it so wait 2 secs before scolling down if you rush you get a gen or best pol BM

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:51pm

really??

well in 7 years ive never heard of a officer changing in system.... i assume youre hitting fields or npcs?? or is it lev 7 sea fields?? c'mon they offer us a way to level without buying... but they arent allowed to spice it up a little? youre probably using a mouse recorder/bot and losing a little troops and thats why youre complaining, because lets face it only those that use bots lose out from officers being changed prior to battle with AI controlled troops BM