You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 11:37am

Author: HAWK

we should understand?

people have been expressing there concern's about this many related to war week starting it is clear THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS GAME OR CARE ABOUT THEE CONCERNS

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 11:26am

really?

an hour and 22 min before the time is up and war week starts AND WHILE YOU HAVEN'T FIXED THE PROBLEM you haven't extended the the truce or keeping hazzards off well that's just ***** PATHETIC

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 2:45am

pepple can't on and little info

this is the only statment that has been made considering the time involved it's fair to say the information coming forth is at best lacking

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 2:41am

there info

they only said there were working on it and that hazzards were off till noon server time never said they would truce server just did it and clearly that noon server time is out the window as well people still can't get on and who knows when they will be able to - then i hope the fact that many won't be able to jump right is understood so truce will need to be longer - but how long? when will people be able to get on? i;ll tell you what tehpanzer since you seem to want a job with them why don't y...

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 12:43am

vacation prices

it used to be 1 diamond a day this was the 2nd time they raised the price big difference between 60 and 300 and I for 1 must agree wit death on this 300 d's is not cheap to take time off when needed

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 11:53pm

pepple can't on and little info

it's been hours and out of 36 members only 2 of us have not been knocked offline and unable to log back in a lot of our members were not able to collect dailies and no word when this will be corrected ..... I mean really? is this the best you can do? ...HAWK leader of MONTEΛΑ

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 8:13pm

snowball drop rate

to say it's awful is to much of an understatement

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 1:04am

all tech's

well i had the bsame thing happen tech after tech nothing "GOOD" about it

Monday, July 18th 2016, 4:04pm

mine field

(15)HAWK2012 Dunkirk server L9

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 6:51pm

?

that's funny you said no such thing and he killed a loaded city sending himself but it was a "fair fight" riiiggghhhttt sent the full convo to support - why don't you send this part where you knew i was with another alliance and told me "to get over it" 'i,m sure that would clarify thing's for them

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 3:43pm

Blatant cheating

http://prntscr.com/bpy3yu I answered Hollo as a joke - but it quickly became apparent I had stumbled into some blatant cheating - yes ticket is in and yes he gave him 10k alliance score http://prntscr.com/bpybz9 this player was in 17τᖺ♞Cαʋ alliance untill a couple hours before war week. Something need's to be done about this

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 10:29am

mine field

H7 (15)HAWK2012 Dunkirk

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 4:28pm

dunkirk screwed up

http://prntscr.com/azs5g8 your mail is broken as well everything coming thru 2-3-4 times when you gonna tell us something

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 3:43pm

http://prntscr.com/aze7bv

game help? isn't more like dead in game mail address

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 2:20pm

reported already

many of us have sent several mail's to support about this over that last 2 weeks yet we are told nothing and nothing is done

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 1:31pm

dunkirk broken still

it's been 2 weeks now and we have heard nothing the server is unplayable we can't see attacks coming in - server just lag's out we can't control our troops yet you do nothing and say nothing so I ask everyone what's the point in playing anymore? they clearly don't care

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 7:03pm

fix dunkirk

if ur not tell us*

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 6:51pm

fix dunkirk

when are you gonna do something if your then tell us that - we need to know 1 way or another

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 6:29pm

dunkirk sever

After a week of telling what's going on and you still haven't done anything - people can't defend themselves or feed there troops and we have been telling you this over and over and over and you just ignore us .... and now you want us to buy diamonds..... RRRIIIGGGHHHTTT ... just hold your breath we'll get to you ... you know like you do us

Monday, April 25th 2016, 5:01pm

dunkirk server problem

well the issue has NOT been fixed the hazzards were NOT turned off and as usual nothing but bull shit response's from support