You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 2:04pm

Author: badass2

Gremlins Voucher

i didnt because i didnt get the email to show you guys alls i have is a print screen from my online banking to show the money went out will that be ok?

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 1:57pm

hey

same thing happen to me durning the server down problem i redeemed the vocher money went out of my account but no ds or no email

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 6:11pm

hey

surly there is going to be a role back yet again when something goes wrong it comes onto the player to fight with support to get there stuff back within 2 days all links go but that only if there no maintence so when maintence happens tomoz there will be no links to see see there will be people scaming free troops the only thing to do is to role the servers back

Monday, May 1st 2017, 7:54pm

hey

i would like to ask anther question how come people was able to get full score of a player while server was in truce on elite

Monday, April 24th 2017, 6:43am

rep dropping?

rep drop is a rule break

Monday, April 17th 2017, 5:46pm

server probs

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" Peanut your not banned, your account just didn't migrate properly, send a ticket and give them some time and it will be sorted maybe it only happening to the accounts that email was changed on

Sunday, April 16th 2017, 6:11pm

this is so frustrating

can i ask a simple question lol whos bright idea was it to role out this new log in system bank hoilday weekend ????

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 5:04am

Get to know [CM]Vilya!

i really like you upbeat towards the game alot would say its to little to late alot of the old players that have played this game for years have quit just go onto elite server and check the ranks you will see

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 5:03pm

Get to know [CM]Vilya!

THERE ARE ALOT OF DEFECTS IN THIS GAME SADLY THAT IS THE WHOLE PROBLEM

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 5:01pm

my idea

CAPTURE THE FEILD VERY SIMPLE GM COMES TO WC GIVES YOU A FEILD LOCTATION SAY 13/13 LETS SAY TEAM A CAPS FEILD THEY CAN PUT NO MORE THAN A UO OF TROOP 5 X ANY TROOPS IN THERE TEAM B /C /D HAVE TO TRY AND TAKE THE FEILD OF THEM BY UO THE FEILD (I LIKE THE IDEA OF NOT ALLOWING YOU TO SCOUT FEILD EITHER) SAY AFTER 24 HOURS THE PLAYERS LEFT HOLDING THE FEILD WINS PS i dont like the idea of battleing against cm players how do we no that they wont let there friends win (fubar) I THINKS ITS VERY SIMPLE

Monday, February 20th 2017, 9:18am

google chrome

this is what i see

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 8:59pm

google chrome

It seems chrome updated itself now flash doesn't work for me with google chrome

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 5:50pm

google chrome

does google chrome not work with war2glory anymore i see there something wrong with flash player

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 10:38am

tyvm

yeh thanks for starighting it out you can only tell what you are told ty lipwnd

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 6:48pm

Events in other servers

am sorry you guys are so wrong here 4. Blackmailing is prohibited. Negotiations initiated by a defeated player with the objective of arriving at an agreement in the conflict are not affected by this clause. alls the players has to see this and you guys cant do a thing

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 6:43pm

Events in other servers

its getting worse around here banning someone for these

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 3:36pm

lol

people forget this is a game for the players and a job for the mangers its 9-5 for us and 9-5 for the rest thats what chat modes are for to report stuff when main staff out of office calm down am sure the game will be up and running in no time

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 4:55pm

just input

just input but the way u come across sometimes is rude .maybe its a language thing but hey noone really cares here anymore i have said it time and time again this game can be one of the best around it run right(and i aint talking about teams members) because there nothing like it but time and time again everthing comes across as a mess peole need to no what the plans are for this game and no more dumb bans like on me

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 4:50pm

agree

i total agree they have turn this game into there cash cow and lipwnd respects works 2 ways not just one am afraid just saying

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 2:14pm

just input

i think maybe its seems a little rude you pointing out the dates but other than that your the always nice self lipwnd happy new year btw