You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 415.

Today, 4:25am

Author: Ughit

To El Alamien Players

A couple weeks ago my Mother went into Hospice and last week she passed away and is in the best room God has to offer. My Alliance mates all went into vacation, so some could attend funeral and others out of RESPECT. Unfortunately some Greeks thought they would take advantage and hit our alliance as soon as some came off vacation. While most Greeks have respect, a couple have NONE. They WILL be remembered and names given to friends. I want to Thank All who have offered condolences and thank you ...

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 2:22am

Lowering rep

You admitted that lowering City Hall is legal, is lowering rep legal now????? Why will you not answer out questions? Come on people, get off your butts and answer us...

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 1:25am

Freezing game

This has been turned in numerous times.... ANSWER...."We are working on it" Same answer we always get.......

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 1:19am

Lowering Rep, Is this legal now?

Is this type of cheating legal now? PLEASE ANSWER.....

Tuesday, August 14th 2018, 4:43am

New Islands, questions

While I doubt you will answer this question, it need to be asked 1) Will each island belong to a different existing country or will they be new countries? If is existing country then that country's coastal plains will be expanded Meaning we may have to use/BUY adv ports to get there with land and navy cities This is simple question..... again I doubt you will answer it It seems to me that you are just trying to make us spend more diamonds and NOT GIVING US WHAT WE WANT AND HAVE ASKED FOR MERGE

Monday, August 13th 2018, 4:32am

Diamond consumption

You want to see diamond consumption? Give us a MERGE.

Monday, July 30th 2018, 1:48am

Level 10 upgrade for Jet engine

Just wait, in a couple years they may do a merge Then your jet upgrade will actually mean something

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 5:37am

Dear W2G

Quoted from "Ughit" Rumors STILL going round that W2G is dying and just trying to get more money from us loyal customers before you close game. You give more attention to your kiddy games than you HAVE EVER given to us. You do not respond to our support mail, except to say "We are looking into this". You do not respond to our posts here. Your, so called, events are almost impossible to complete, unless you use a bot (which is against the rules). You seem to promote alternate accounts and other ...

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 5:05am

Well been 2 months now

Rumors STILL going round that W2G is dying and just trying to get more money from us loyal customers before you close game. You give more attention to your kiddy games than you HAVE EVER given to us. You do not respond to our support mail, except to say "We are looking into this". You do not respond to our posts here. Your, so called, events are almost impossible to complete, unless you use a bot (which is against the rules). You seem to promote alternate accounts and other cheats, which are aga...

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 4:33am

Again Can't get into Kurst

COME ON W@G, sort this junk out and fix it

Monday, July 2nd 2018, 4:38am

Dear W2G PLEASE CLOSE SERVERS YOU MAY MERGE

LOOK if actually gonna merge Please close servers so we get NO MORE ALTS..... All you are doing by keeping the old servers OPEN is allowing MORE STUPID ALTS on the servers we been playing for years Even if the SILLY MANAGEMENT does not do a merge.... CLOSE THE SERVERS..... CLOSE THE SERVERS..... You are being very silly by keeping old servers open... SHOW US YOU ARE SERIOUS AND CLOSE OLD SERVERS.....

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 6:21am

City Hall

So from what I have understood, from mails sent to support It is NO LONGER illegal to lower your City Hall, which allows you to buy back your city for pennies So now players can make a 19 city and have a level 3 city hall? Used to be that this CHEAT was illegal and would get you banned.. Would a GM or someone in power verify this? This is a blatant cheat and yall seem to say it is OK.. Please confirm if this is legal or not....

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:32pm

Incoming Changes

I honestly hope so Ad, you have always tried to be honest with us Some of us do understand your situation Just keep us informed as much as you can

Friday, May 18th 2018, 5:52am

Honestly

This minor bump does not effect the game What? Next you going to complain about your trucks being overloaded?

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:31pm

Dear W2G

Thank you for your reply and welcome back.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:10pm

Dear W2G

The latest rumor on side sites is that you are going to dump W2G..... Is this true? Screw your so called merge...... Are you going to kill this game? Are you going the same way as Joy Fort did? This is a post you BETTER answer

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:58pm

Merge

We are sorry, we did not understand your question. Please rephrase your question and ask again.

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 2:01am

Promo- Get a great Officer

Tell me there will be a MERGE in 30- 60 days and I will spent $$$$$$ ... Until you tell me about a MERGE, I will NOT SPEND A PENNY .... Get off your collective rear ends and give us a merge.....

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 1:35pm

Clock stopping

It has been doingt that for a LONG time, yes tickets been sent. Clock stops for about 10 sec then restarts, minus the 10 secs, usually