You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 1:14pm

Author: Andy.F

amphibious tanks

anyone tried using land troops to attack on the island yet? haha I have amphibious tanks that travel over water... what is the point of the upgrade? If anyone knows please tell me! Is another wet squib that doesn't work properly yet again. cheers W2G yet again another promise that does deliver

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 8:26pm

New General suit

Why don't W2G make a complete suit chest like they do with the Easter suit and then when you are guaranteed complete suit I think more people will buy. 9 pieces of this suit is 7200 diamonds and it is strange that the highest purchase available is this amount. Also if they sort their purchase screen so I can buy diamonds in my own currency would be nice. Rather than have to pay an exchange rate fee. Which the bank levy.

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 12:14pm

Presents

HaHa Not a clue bud... But Gamico seem to think that Christmas present giving is done during the early weeks of December... Just in case they didn't know Christmas presents are for christmas day which is the 25th of Dec not upto the 20th... Hahahahaha Yet again W2G haven't got a clue And as for the snowball mission ... 0ver a hundred hits (most done as part of my everyday play) and only 1 snowball!! Mission impossible yet again... Yet again W2G haven't got a clue

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 6:43pm

Lucky Dice

Quoted from "adbrigador" We'll check out the wheel if everything is correct, but as far as I know, there shouldn't be a problem with it. I will suggest also if we need to change the items. Thanks for writing us with your comments on this. Sounds like you stitched us up.. Good and proper the W2G way Well Done W2G And Bar Humbug too you all Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 6:40pm

Lucky dip

Ha Ha Ha Now that is the War 2 Glory way.... Is now Christmas with Christmas present.. Ha Ha Ha Bar Humbug just seems to be the W2G way... The Presents were removed about 2 hours after I posted the first post.. But as to the weighting of the items An explanation 16 items on wheel 8 are desirable so odd are 1 in 2 on first spin. Second would be 1 in 2 over 1in 2 there for evens( i.e. 1 in 1) third would be 1 in 2 over 1 in 1 making the odds 2 in 1 on... So twice as likely to get a desirable item ...

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 12:12pm

Lucky Dice

Ha Ha Yet again we as players are being hood winked!!!! Test your luck is no such thing. What are the odds?? There are 16 items on the wheel and 8 that are desirable. So you would think you have a 1 in 2 chance of getting something worth having!! Now I spun the wheel 64 times and didn't get 1 of the 8 desirable items?? How is this possible?? It must be that these items have such a low drop rate as to be unobtainable... Ha Ha Ha Ha good one again W2G. Just too let you know the odds against this h...

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 9:36pm

snowballs

Just tried hit from level 5 upwards about 50 times. (normally low levels are included for newer players) Got porters gun parts and other random stuff. But guess what NOOOOOOOOOO snowballs? so not even going to try any more HaHaHa glad W2G got it right again

Friday, December 8th 2017, 4:52pm

Kringe

LOL another big fail not enough slots... BTW his stats are 25 85 41

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:57am

dowding

Dowding seems to be the only server up now War week is on and I am guessing there are still people logged in as it only seems to be a login issue I hope W2G have had the sense to disable hazzards and put truces on other wise someone will be running riot usual rubbish different day

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:53am

All servers except Dowding

Seems they have messed up the Christmas overlay yet again? All these themes seem to do is mess the game up?? Why can't they leave alone??? This seems to happen every time they attempt an upgrade or change of any kind and they still haven't learned to per-warn us and put server truce on???? WTF?????

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 1:23pm

Anyone else having login problems on Sherman

Well all I can say is well said. This is my experience as well and the time taken is excessive and answers are vague at best. I have had difficuilties over last 3-4 with different servers but one of them was Sherman. I hope you get a resolution to your problems as mine seem to be solved for the time being. Try clearing the global cache on your flash but on a different web page. This sometimes helps if you are swapping between 2 different servers. Not always thought there still seems to be some s...

Wednesday, May 3rd 2017, 2:59pm

Easter Event and what we getting from chests

Hey am having the same problem of no medals Can we have individual sale to finish our suit?? NOT 3 chests for xxx

Friday, April 28th 2017, 10:35am

Advanced Engineering Skil working as described ??

I have raised this several times over last several years and been told it works as it should. And not to be so pedantic.... It just doesn't do what it says on the tin... There are a few skills like that.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 4:49pm

Communication

Hey There,,, Can someone let us know what is going on and when things are likely to be sorted so we can plan christmas!!!!!