You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 12:39am

Author: SkyRaider

Lowering City hall lev

But be my guest if you want to post more, I am done. Have a glorious day.

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 12:32am

Lowering City hall lev

1. Its not an exploit, its allowed - By doing so you limit your city (on gold storage and fields) so doing it is not without drawbacks. But on that point, I can assume then that every city you have, wars included have all the necessary buildings used to make them. You didn't downgrade and remove required buildings. For instance y steel, to build the warehouses or light and heavy manufacturing plants, the military institute etc. Its exactly the same thing. Now if the game wants to make downgradin...

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 1:03am

Lowering City hall lev

That's funny since FUBAR members have already done it first. So I assume that Double Agent is cheating as well. Two things. 1) I checked with support and they have said not illegal to do, so if they say it is I will comply and raise city hall. Lowering a city hall does make buy backs cheaper but also handicaps the city where done on the amount of plains and gold it can hold so doing it does not come without drawbacks. 2) Your point of the 2/3 buy back going to company is not pertinent as that on...

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 2:07pm

Servers Down -- NO

Servers were NOT down. It might had just been your cheap connection to the internet. Last time I checked War2Glory is not an ISP and has no control over your cheap connection. So either cough up the $$ for a more reliable connection, or work with what you have. If you want War2glory to compensate you for something not on their end, well maybe everyone who logs in via phone should be when you lose signal and get hit. This is essentially what you are saying.. there is no difference.

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 5:44am

The End is Near

Well maybe not, however, my time in this game has an expiration date. I have lost count the number of years I have been continuously playing. Along the way many good friends dropped off and left. Now, I believe many are only still playing for their friends and for a large part I fall into that category. That is fine, play on. I was hoping some of the new features would help invigorate the game, but i see they have not. A year later and we constantly bleed more friends. This is not a complaint po...

Friday, September 23rd 2016, 6:12am

LVL 16 Hqs

Thanks support for allowing us to increase dispatches and farm levels.... HOWEVER, why did you have to make it require 2 POBs. For the War Cities where this is targeted to be used, so to tally the POB requirement for a single war 117 to upgrade 39 Farms from lvl 12 to 15, 25 more to upgrade wall/tech center/trade/staff Hq/ transportation from lvl 10 to 15, 75 more to upgrade warehouses and housed from lvl 12 to 15 3 to upgrade HQ to lvl 15 for a total of 220 POBs for a single city now you want t...

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:36pm

Minefield

G7 SkyRaider Elite Server

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 3:44pm

Part 2

Balls, Its not personal its a game. And I do not agree with you that you or your alliance are not trying to get him banned. 1. Yes your alliance members among others are well known for insulting, offensive comments made in world chat. Just face up to it. Thank you, for now on I will be sending all comments to support. Covering the past 5 years or more, I can honestly say that I have only ticketed players less than a dozen times for comments in mail or world chat. Now I do believe you are mistake...

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 12:52am

Really

This is a load of crap and you know it. You know what I and most everyone else sees when reading that justification, balls. We have no valid reasons to ban you so we will just say it was for other things and an offensive officer because that is the only thing we have. Any other specific justification would had been listed. Your feeble attempt at casting doubt on what transpired is very transparent. Yes I do believe it was a bias decision made solely by members of the staff at a time to benefit o...