You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:33pm

Author: Cranky Old Man

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

On the surface this seems like a great thing. But let's examine it more closely. 1-We are expected to buy each piece separately. Duplicates cannot be traded to acquire missing pieces as all other gear sets can. 2-At 800 diamonds per chest the cost is much higher that legendary conqueror chests. 3-As usual, the announcement gives no detail as to the stats of each individual piece for direct comparison to Legendary suits. Add to that the fact that they have not upgraded the generals to reach level...

Friday, August 5th 2016, 9:52pm

Explain please

Can someone explain to me how it is possible for the drop rate for the Olympic Event to be increased when, in the posts regarding the drop rate for the Intell Reports mission on Dowding, it was clearly stated that drop rates could not be changed? Seems like double-speak to me ... or maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist.

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 12:38am

Generals lost experience

I have to take exception to the portion of your post regarding the Ultra Update problems. The part that details what has been "fixed" contains the following: Please note: There are experience points removed from the officers. Unfortunately, this was necessary because otherwise it would not be possible to increase maximum level. Experience must be gathered again . How does this apply to generals and why did they lose experience? They are not treated as "officers" and apparently will not (probably...

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 2:37pm

Lost exp on my general.

I hope you guys have a roll-back planned or some way of restoring the over 50 mil unused exp on my general. And, as a general comment, the new "features" suk. They are the reason I quit playing on your competitor's game and they will undoubtedly be the reason why I quit this one too.