You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 12:41am

Author: вig вΦss

Lowering City hall lev

Quoted from "SkyRaider" That's funny since FUBAR members have already done it first. So I assume that Double Agent is cheating as well. Two things. 1) I checked with support and they have said not illegal to do, so if they say it is I will comply and raise city hall. Lowering a city hall does make buy backs cheaper but also handicaps the city where done on the amount of plains and gold it can hold so doing it does not come without drawbacks. 2) Your point of the 2/3 buy back going to company is...

Saturday, September 22nd 2018, 9:24pm

Lowering City hall lev

I have scouted many cities of player name SkyRaider in Elite server today and found out that he has all his cities city hall lev 3. He has lower those city hall level on purpose. We all know why. It used to be bannable offence because its an exploitation of the game. http://46.253.158.138/report/2018/8/22/2…2220525492.html http://46.253.158.138/report/2018/8/22/2…2220530094.html http://46.253.158.138/report/2018/8/22/2…2220532498.html http://46.253.158.138/report/2018/8/22/2…2205400102.html http...

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 1:06pm

Generals

Bonzo we don't want generals to go lev 150. Its already powerfull and it willl become powerful than Hero if you give them General suit. Its good as its. We want merge not another update on generals.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 5:07pm

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

Just wanted to show you guys free suits I have completed from mission. http://prntscr.com/jxnm8y oh and it has http://prntscr.com/jxnsi8 on Accessory part but its not showing. If you don't want to spend penny on new suit but continue playing then all you have to do is complet mission. I am sure there are many players who also manage to complete this suit. I know mission drop rate suks but its worth trying for sure.

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 8:57am

Criticsm

Guys why you are being Negative all the time? I see this is a good thing we have atleast new update on Generals. w2g already gave you great generals now with this suit you can compete against hero easy. I like the idea not being able to trade . !. this will stop people from using multi account to complete suit 2. Only determind person hold best suit. You don't get free everything. They already gave us great epic bunny conquer suit for free. So you buy the best or play happly with free stuff. or ...

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 2:24pm

Rudedog and Halloween mission

Yes you are absolutely right. We always had this mission on Halloween week and Halloween is next week.

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 10:22am

stupot

Quoted from "stupot" so you can hit more alts during WW.... ;D just saying stupot, If you can't come up with any good suggestions, atleast can you stop trolling here ? I never used multi accn and never will. I play only one accn and only one server, which is more than enough for me. Before blaming others, can you look your self in mirror? Thank you

Friday, July 28th 2017, 9:19pm

Rep. Difference

I am finding this Rep. difference pain in ass. What do you guys think about it? I can understand it protect small players from big players. But How much rep do you need to grow and able to protect your self from any big players? From my point of view and experience 30 mil reputation is more than enough to defend your city. By the time Players has 30 mil rep, they are strong enough to defend and attack. Therefore I strongly suggest reputation above 50 mil should not received reputation difference...

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:27am

Yes Big Fat Yes For Merge

Elite server had merge on 2012, Its very long time. Most players are quitting as nothing has done. Please give us merge.

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:50pm

Special fields

Yes we deffo need special field. Only reason we play this game is fight and We only able to carry on fighting when we have special field. Hitting offline is a part of this game and its best way to do it. If opponents is online then no way we can clean any war city, either its loaded or not but Special field at least let us rebuild fast and carry on fighting and don't have to worry about gold for heal.....

Monday, September 12th 2016, 6:31pm

Merge and Special fields

Hello, It's been while since we had last merge. Elite and Vanguard, two oldest servers with special fields. Recently lots of decent players quit in ELITE server because players are stuck there for very long time. I think now its time for the War2 Glory management team to look in to this matter and give us a merge. Elite and Vanguard are the most oldest server with most loyal customers for the war2 glory. Please do not let this game die. Also can we have special fields in all servers? Not having ...

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 9:40am

Reports

I forgot to say, Why don't you post your food delivery report here, by looking your troops, you must be over 80-95 mil negative per hrs. Please post your food delivery to city (before hazard and after hazard.)

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 9:36am

blaming others and trying to scam GM for troops after loosing battleships battle

Steve, Before putting stuff in world chat or forum , you must understand what are you doing. Let me start with your first Scam: 1. You lost battleship battle: You let us scout your coastal war city. We knew exact your battleships number then after couple of days you lost 3x your battleships hits against zaldro. Then I told you , I will be visiting your coastal now coz you are running low on battleships number then same day you stayed late trying to hit our trucks in special field. Me and Balls o...

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 2:07pm

Special field

I vote big fat YES I rather attack and loose 12 UO than spend 6- 9 months at least to build troops and after 1 hit, done for another 6-9 months. Reason, not being able to heal and not enough res to build fast and fight again. And also I don't want to burn cities after loosing cities with enemy coz not being able to buy back or not able to recall my troops that hazarded by mistakes.

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 7:15pm

Drop rate for intell reports is a joke

Quoted from "stuart121212" the drop rate for intell reports is one big fat joke.... sort the drop rate out please! - Dowding server Hey stuart121212, how you doing? I don't play Dowding server and don't know about drop rate but as far I remember drops rate was always poor. Also it won't be great to have easy drop for mission.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 2:30pm

Promotions

Hey DGiboney, http://prntscr.com/au5arv if you look at that screenshot, its saying 100% extra bonus not 100% extra of amounts you purchase. So they are offering only 100% extra of bonus diamond. You said you bought $100 diamond, so you should be receiving 1000+ 150 bonus + 100% Extra Bonus Diamonds(150) = 1300 diamonds in total. If you are expecting 1000+150+ another 1000 then Good luck. вig вΦss Elite server

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 4:39pm

Players fixing the game...

Quoted from "Loco" SS Konig v. Stuvilla/// Art of War v. Nad/// Skyraider v. Infidel/// Cloak v. THE BOSS/// JimmiDurden v. Big Boss Trying to get this done tomorrow. Since my opponent JD gone to vac, did I win and gone to next round?

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 7:37pm

Request

Guys guys please cool down. Let’s not accuse, criticise or insult others. I am requesting to not bring my name into each of your conversations. I believe we all know that this is not the place where we discuss someone mutes or bans and we also know that we won’t get a reply about it. And can someone tell me how you know who got banned? I see no one saying that he/ she got banned. So why don't we all act like grown ups and let the support deal with this matter and who ever got banned seek the sup...

Friday, February 12th 2016, 5:36pm

Staff look here

Quoted from "Jimmi Durden" I have an suggestion, that insted we spend 600 dims we get epic chest, lets try with 1200 diamonds consume and get a Legendary chest, by own choice ??? Jimmi, I know you are saying this coz you honestly believe it is good for everyone but Once I was told only determine commander shall have leg conquer suit in server, as all easy option will flood the server with leg conquer suit and make it value less. I think he had a point there. Legendary Conquer suit is a very spe...