You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 103.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 10:15am

Author: bonzo

Lowering City hall lev

personaly cannot see the point of this on a server that has special fields just ransack for gold for 1 hour u can easily pay the ransom that would be on multiple citys too they option should be disabled so u cannot lower it if it wasnt inrended to be lowerd though its a double edged sword situation support should clarify this but they dont post here anymore it seems what we all need is a merge because i think we all got cabin feaver with hitting same old same old nowadays im still concidering bu...

Wednesday, September 19th 2018, 12:23pm

Upgrade the Civilian Houses

why has this not been fixed ? you can keep churning out sales so your active enough to do this but not to reply to a comment about your ideas that don't work bad communication that doesn't instil confidence in us when you mess up common courtesy goes a long way with customer relations a simple sorry we will relaunch this at a later date when fixed would have sufficed

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 12:45pm

Upgrade the Civilian Houses

same for me doesnt work on vanguard also time displayed is normal time and after reading the post above i wont put any on until its fixed. why ohh why cant things just work , i always thought this stuff was tested whilst im here .....any chance of a merge ??????

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 3:18pm

Servers down

to stop this argument growing i will step in the server were down wasnt anything related to cheap internet i personal run 200 meg fiber and i had no connection and here is a copy of my reply from w2g ticket GameSpree Customer Support Today, 10:43You Hello Commander, Thanks for your email. We're very sorry for the problem we had and all the inconvenience this caused. The login issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience and your understanding. Kind regards, Your War2Glory Support Team maybe...

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 4:19pm

a couple of things................

whats wrong with the price of the coastal arp ? why does elite have to have everything cheap cheap ? i get it you used to get 5 dimes a day and got discouted price. you get 8 diamonds a day and still want it far cheaper i play vanguard we were merge last time close and we never got discount even though we come from 8 year old servers personal i disagree with so many price ranges they all should be the same to make it clear and simple elite get flares for 1 per diamond its much more on any other ...

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 3:17pm

The long-awaited update is here!

to be clear I don't want lvl 150 for general only the skill lvl to match other officers at this lvl generals have enough power already just need the skills to be fair match pnly

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 9:29am

The long-awaited update is here!

generals dont need lvl 150 but on the 5 th star there skills should be unlocked to lvl 8 so they compare to any officer above lvl 141 this way you have to train the general to full lvl and buy the stars to gain the skill lvl win win all round player and w2g simple fix with out the need for lvl 150 that would make generals way to strong

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 2:56pm

what does the future hold ?

its about time some one give some info to us on the forum, you are just pretending were not botherd by the ignorance. we was told there is some exciting developments which led to a new server and a new suit is this it ? or is there more to come ? approaching august and still nothing to say if your merge is going to happen but there is sale after sale after sale sales may work on some but seriously the older servers are jut sat idol with players waiting for the hope of a merge most are talking ab...

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 9:15am

still waiting !

few weeks back you dangled that w2g carrot at us loyal and bored customers i will quote you below, ( we already have plans to push amazing new content and new features and show them off as soon as we can. We'll also keep true and faithful to our main mission: enhance your game play in exciting new ways so you keep enjoying our alternate World War 2 Universe in WAR2 Glory, ) so far new content is new server no one asked for this and if the new content i the generals suit then myself and others ar...

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 12:58am

world cup hero dowding

you have no idea there is 2 x carnival heros on dowding x7 already had the hero when he attack lee enfield and the funny part is lee enfiled didnt realise lol i have lee enfields hero x7 has his own dont call a player a cheat when he isnt but i guess its not your fault u are noobs

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:17pm

world cup hero dowding

fantastic job of screwing it up w2g the hero is actulay another hero in a team mates city. maybe when you tell us you do testing you should try it now and then. i wonder when the hero on dowding will realy be released .... shame was looking forwards to it and .....ruined

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 10:20am

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

its not negative its just an honest opinion and not just from me this is from 2 alainces from 2 servers and there thoughts s on the suit more generals would have been better for us and the skills to lvl 150 i understand the game is a business and needs to make new ideas to make more money and thats the cycle of any business. sadly a business needs to sell or provide a service based on its customer needs. we dont need this suit its quite rude to offer it knowing what was realy wanted and again th...

Friday, June 15th 2018, 6:50pm

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

sorry this suit only benefits 2 here first is the game owners and secondy small man syndrome players not one was we listend to we asked for skill lvl to be same lvl 8 for skills and also lvl 150 for generals we dont need lvl 150 the skill lvl alone to lvl 8 would have made it fine the idea of heros was a few extra mill points that is what made them heros now generals will end up over powerd and under skilled. i will not buy this suit i dont see the benefits from it other than stopping my wife fr...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 11:52am

Special Fields (Food, Gold, Rare, and Steel fields) - Do We Want Them?

yes all servers need them in the long run it helps battles because u can actually use gold and rebuild again for the next time in a much faster time also keeps alliance more active and helpful to share res makes use of pol heros and generals apart from making building not having these fields only encourages players to use black holes / glitch fields to hide troops so in effect makes servers less active in general big yes from me maybe then they can merge more servers too because its on a level p...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 8:34am

Merge

( Gm know people are scared of meeting fubar if they merge and people might quit lol ) is probably the most stupid comment you can add i think gm should be more scared of players quitting with a merge not happening than with one if u have nothing useful to say about a merge why even comment ? maybe some players feel more comfortable in the fish bowl they know and rule and the feeling of stepping into the ocean is to much ? either way as quoted in the past and more recently too a merge is benefic...

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:58am

Merge

still waiting for an answer of some kind , come on support staff gm cm anyone ? there has to be something u can say other than we wil let u know when we know or as u treat us now with silence? to me and many others this is quite an important topic and being treated in silence is disrespectful and how and why should be spend money on a game with 0 time frames to anything? eventually they will realise on the new server there is no future is u cant fix whats already in need of a merge and they will...

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 12:51pm

Merge

several months have passed with out any information to the loyal players who are still trying to play and support this game. we was told several times between various mods a merge was comming we will get more info as they get some but sadly so far we have no info at all. it was common belief it was an end of the year thing before that is was easter we even let this easter come and go in hope. now its may and soon into june thats another half a year gone by with nothing in the form of information...

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:46am

No maintenance again today

no maintenance sales sales sales are you trying to tell us something here ? reading between the lines im assuming maintenance has a cost sales are being rammed down us you are either struggling or you are about to spend money making a merge. maybe im wrong but this doesnt look good and more importantly its bad for the players. how many players sleep in go to work etc and dont check leaving a 2 hour window for players online to take citys officers when most people over the years know when mainten...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:31pm

ULTRAMAN coords 2-120 server Dowding

for the record i scouted it and the server is dowding

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:14am

ULTRAMAN coords 2-120 server Dowding

dont be fooled he probably didn't burn it he has moved it put a new city there then burn that city so he looks like he has moved either way this player is a cheat tole me im cheating because i can make special scout reports lol support can look into my dowding account or any server im am in im clean as a whistle i have nothing to hide ....why i dont run to vacation mode like this player when confronted