You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 11:42am

Author: boomber

New Support Rules

Quoted from "Noodle" How does this make it easier for cheats not to be caught? You can still use lightshot you just have to save them to your computer as a file then attach that to the email. For someone who has had a person pretend to be them and say that they use multiple accounts in an effort to get me banned I welcome the fullscreen approach, If you have nothing to hide whats the harm. In the aforementioned case a small rep player on El Alemein renamed themselves Noodle and put themselves i...

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 11:38am

Snow ball event

Quoted from "Sporrow" News flash: Snow man is castrated He cant give away any snow balls Oooh, I see what you're doing there

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 11:37am

A more causal version of war2?

There are no official or unofficial versions of the game with smaller limits on tech as far as I know (and I would be extremely surprised if there were). In my opinion, browser games are already very casual games if you compare them to "traditional" videogames, so I'm happy to see that new features are added from time to time. If you want something even more casual, you might try with Facebook games maybe, but usually, a game that doesn't receive any updates, is a bad game that doesn't receive a...