You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 7:09am

Author: patrickj394

Server Elite I sent a ticket to support but it seems many have Had log in issues please fix asap Hung

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 5:44pm

What's bring Done about the Log in Issue?s a number of Players can't log on

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 6:10pm

Hello Well I see that things are still the same. I haven't been able to Log onto Elite Server My troops have probably starved and deserted what the hell is going on? Hungover

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 7:55pm

Player chest In game Name Hungover Server Elite

Advanced reset plans Elite Battle Manual Plan of Building Refinement kit Gold Chest Silver Chest Officer Battle Manuals Principle of Relativity Mega Battle Manual Since Monogram

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 7:12pm

Vacation Price Increases

Harbinger Why was there not a System Wide Notification of the price Increases? It seems that the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. If a notification would have been sent, people would have been better prepared. I personally feel that the people who had enough dimes to vacation under the old system be entitled to use the old system therefore 30 days 90 dimes 60 days 180. And lets say as of Sept 1 this new pricing system be instituted. This is a complete rip off.

Saturday, July 30th 2016, 6:28pm

Changes in Vacation Pricing

Hello Guardian The vacation prices have gone up. Server Dunkirk In game Name Dr Loveless Ticket #350427 On 7/27 I attempted to Vacation for 30 days which Costs 90 dimes. I kept getting error Messages you do not have enough dimes to complete the Transaction. Hence I sent in the ticket. On 7/29 i received an email from support to clear my cache which i did this morning only to find out that now 30 days vacation costs 150 dimes. 1 When did this price increase occur? 2 Why wasn't a system wide Notif...

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 7:43am

War2 500 Point Mission

Lilpwnd My In game Name is Hungover Server Elite On 7/18/2016 I was 1 of the fortunate few on the Elite Server to collect the mission rewards of 3 pob's and 2 arp's. I had sent in a ticket on behalf of my members in the Gameover alliance there about this issue Ticket 348998. I was sent the message from Support this may be a cache issue clear your cache/flashcache/ or use a different browser.As of this writing the issue still persists. There are many other Players on the Elite server who still ha...

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 7:54am

Special Fields Food Steel Oil Rare Gold

Hello everyone I vote yes for the special fields, Food Oil Steel Rare Gold on Dunkirk, Sherman Dowding

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 5:53pm

Merge

All seem to agree that a Merge of Servers is long overdue. It would make the Game more interesting and most likely bring back many players who have left the game.

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 1:44am

War Weekend

Sounds good if there are no set up battles as per War Week, and as long as Everyone follows the rules.

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 10:07am

500 pt Mission

Hello at least 99% of the Elite Server have not been able to collect the 3 POB's and 2 ARP's will there be a fix soon? Thx

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 6:05pm

Minefield

Event Minefield In game Name Hungover Server Elite Field/Box M7

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 5:48am

Dunkirk Server

Is anyone having log in Problems on Dunkirk? I can't log on at all Dr Loveless

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 4:13am

The Lucky Draw

Hello Since there doesn't seem to be a Server Merge on the near Horizon, Can you Please change things up on the Lucky Draw? It would be nice if a Plan of Building, Gold Chest, Diamond Chest or even Random Air, Naval, or Land skill were added once every maintenance.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 3:21pm

Banned for Offensive Officer Name

I believe that the Banning of Steve, or for any player with a Offensive Officer Name is downright unfair. The Player or Players should at least be given a chance to correct the Officer name with a Warning and Deadline. And how do you Define Offensive? Support should reinstate Steve and any others who may have been banned for this Immediately. Hungover