You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Wednesday, October 10th 2018, 5:38am

Author: adnan1432

Maintenance

Guys, This is crazy you guys better compensate everyone for your issue. Cannnot Able to login seeing the white page. Thank you GHOST

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 3:20pm

Cannot login to any server

Hello, I am having an issue logging into any server getting a blank page. cleared Cache and cookies, Chrome and explorer both showing the blank page. Thank you GHOST

Monday, September 3rd 2018, 3:15am

Lucky DICE

Hello Guys, Please change Wheel/Lucky Dice on Kursk server. Same Stupid Stuff there. we need Lucky Dice Same As Bodyguard. Please make it happen. Thank you GHOST

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 11:36pm

Weekend Promo

You guys start promo but never give us stuff. there was Promo over the weekend for Diamond consumption. People who used Diamonds never got those stuff? can I ask why there is a delay? Thank you GHOST KURSK

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 4:41am

Sky Raider the Bully

I have been Playing this game for a long time and still learning. Elite is an Old server and any new Player Joins that server Sky Raiders hits them and make them Quit games. what An Ass. He caps my war city twice and I have to buy it. I am still there building and Kicking. Today Bully The SKY Raider Lost Two of his Builders from me and I am sure his ass will be burning because he thinks he is untouchable. But I got two cities from him and that made my day. http://prntscr.com/kehw44 http://prntsc...

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 4:51pm

Server Down

Not able to login to Bodyguard. seems like Maint started.

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 5:16am

Hero Rewards

Ughit, by looking at the pic seems like you did it so many time that your become Yellow Fur ball. GHOST

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 9:55pm

Hero Rewards

Guys, under Missions there is tab where you get WW2 hero rewards when you Capture a hero. why there is no Tab to Capture Special Hero's? There should be reward for capturing Special heros so it will help train quick. Please Add Rewards for those heros. Thank you GHOST

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 3:23pm

WW sale

W2G, you guys are seriously lame. Its WW Weekend and you dont have right Sale. we need WW sale like RP,ARP flares on sale so every one Can have fun. Try using Brains please Thank you GHOST BodyGuard.

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 6:37pm

Wheel drop Rate

Guys, you guys really like getting disrespected? Have your programmers fix drop rate on wheel. stop trying to make money by cheating. http://prntscr.com/hn1zzj ghost

Monday, October 30th 2017, 1:38am

Lucky Draw

Guys, you should change the name of lucky draw to shame on you draw. http://prntscr.com/h3orng this is too much. Can you guys play fair? fix drop rate on fields and lucky draw.

Friday, October 27th 2017, 7:04pm

Drop Rate

Fix the drop rate freaking losers.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 3:27am

Summer mission

Lots of people got Two missions and some got only 1. that means lots of guys got two ARP and many got 1. FIx it and give every same ARP's. also where is mission. i dont see any mission. please can you explain what is that mission about? Thanks GHOST

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:51am

Wheel (Dice lucky draw)

Guys, Its been long time Wheel have useless stuff on BodyGuard, can you please update Wheel lucky draw items. Thanks GHOST

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 3:54am

Intel Reports

We need intel Report in Mil item shop. Please bring them back for few days. Thank you so much Bodyguard Ghost

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 11:22pm

WAR WEEK Sale

Guys, why your Team dont understand that we are not stupid to spend money like crazy we need War Week Sale. Last CM SHE knew how to make money for the Game. she brought right sales on the right time. seems like current team have no sense. Thanks GHOST DOWDING

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 11:32pm

WAR WEEK Sale

I dont know What you guys been doing. every WW we Get WW sale. where we can buy ARP ,RP and Flares and other WW related Items. As you see lots of guys Take Part in War Week. That is the right Time to make money. so Bring WW Sale Back ASAP. Dowding GHOST

Monday, July 10th 2017, 5:35pm

Wow Bring Vilya Back Asap

What Happened to all big mouth was crying from the diamond issue. you got 3 times of diamonds you bought. no thank you or nothing. you guys are all big mouth and worthless. Anyways adbrigador thatnk you so much for taking care of us. Much Appreciated. Thanks GHOST

Monday, July 10th 2017, 4:19pm

Diamonds

adbrigador thank you so much Taking care of our Diamond Issue. Appreciated All the help you providing.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 4:02am

Honor CHEATS

Smartass please prove it. you probebly have and proof. People Getting Honor its Real honor by hitting guys in WAR week and double Honor. This Game you cannot CHEAT with HONOR. only way you can with Your Own Alliance member have your member kill his troops. i am seen this Happening in WW and i can prove it. stop pointing others. Thank you GHOST