You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 2:06am

Author: Poltergeist

all servers down

Back when JaG owned the game they woke up at 3am more than once to get the servers back up and running

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 2:06am

What players want to see

Might be speaking for myself here, but I never had a problem keeping up with money players until level 150s came out, the new badges will make it almost impossible however. Free players could always get heroes through hard work in ww and jewel collection, and renowned conquer kit is not too shabby

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 3:28pm

New Support Rules

- Screens must be completely unedited (full screen) - Screens must have original size and can also be saved in this format - Excerpts of screenshots are not enough , the screen must be complete - We donĀ“t accept Screenshots as Link. only as attachment. So it would seem we can no longer use lightshot or other screen capping apps to provide screenshots, apparently they want to provide the full screen on your PC, just a warning guys - that is the same as giving them your account details so don't do...

Monday, June 13th 2016, 3:47pm

Insomnia few of them multis

Send tickets, show proof, otherwise stop throwing random accusations around cos you keep getting farmed

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 6:28pm

Dowding Server Sale

Ignore this lol my bank blocked my card, my bad

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 2:10pm

Dowding Server Sale

This sale hasn't been released at a very good time, half of the players - myself included, cannot buy diamonds due to a technical error on the payment site, and I am less than optimistic that support will fix the problem before the sale has ended, not really that fair and I am quite disappointed

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 7:00am

new server ?

Holy crap, had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming, thank you for the confirmation Lilpwnd

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 1:03am

Are we getting a merge??

not banning people who've spent 8 years playing would also be a start lol

Monday, March 21st 2016, 11:53pm

Help pls

I fixed the problem, turned out waiting until the morning and logging on sober was the answer haha Cheers for the help though guys

Monday, March 21st 2016, 2:43am

Help pls

Got home from work tonight and can't log on to any server, war2glory or joyfort, on any browser, I've even downloaded new browsers to try and nothing works? Very confusing

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 3:21pm

Suggestions to help retain players

Sorry didn't even read #2, but there is a split second time period between stacked attacks already existing that allows you to remove mayors, although can't move troops in with it. You can also raise city loyalty during attacks anyway, so doesn't matter in that sense.

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 3:05pm

Suggestions to help retain players

Current maximum cities is 20, but they have not released the last ranks on any servers, which is annoying and should definitely be done. As for changing officer loyalty to 150, there is no point whatsoever. If you leave an officer you don't want to lose as mayor whilst offline, then you are already accepting the risk that you may lose it and have no grounds to complain whatsoever. Arguing that your alliance don't have chance to defend it is ridiculous, as any intelligent player with no flares ca...

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 7:37am

No Diamonds?

The reason that people shout, stuvilla, is because we have already asked multiple times and been ignored buddy.

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 2:47am

blitzquiz

lol you're wrong 4 star, they don't make mistakes - they take all of the questions from the same website and don't bother actually checking if the website is factual

Wednesday, February 24th 2016, 6:32pm

Generals

I don't think gens should be allowed to go up to 150, it gives regular officers a chance again, although I don't think hero's should've gone up either. Imo would've been smarter to bring out an item that allowed you to raise skills on hero's and gens

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 1:19pm

Hostage Mission

lol I was mocking the mods earlier comments towards me regarding a different issue

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 4:08am

Hostage Mission

I have it on good authority that the Hostage Mission is in fact active, and you guys are just spreading incorrect information.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 10:21pm

Final Straw

Exactly Ice, you've put it better than I could myself. Instead of actually trying to tackle the issues that I stated in this post, they refused to see how I took offence to what was stated, and they pawned off all of the other issues on 'another department'. Back when this game was good, we had devoted GMs who would go out of their way to help players out - christ, I still remember when all 4 GMs were on at 2am on a Saturday evening to fix a glitch that went wrong, in world chat talking to the p...