Search results 1-20 of 46.

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 9:20pm

Author: Bad Mumbles

hmmm

only a lev 80 pol in seat for me tho

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 5:28pm

well....

a lev 15 takes 2257 hrs in my wc with a good pol in seat and lev 16 takes 1033 hours so its not that bad really BM

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 9:50pm

weekend sales promo "ALL SERVERS"

i see it on dowding but not on sherman..... where is it on sherman server???

Friday, November 25th 2016, 6:44pm

i think ppl just like moaning tbh Infidel

certainly seems that way BM

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 9:50pm

soooo....

with this thanksgiving mission will we get some useful items?? wondering if its worth partaking in it and if the extra rep is worth it.... oh and will the xmas mission start immediately after?? BM

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 10:13pm

please no spec fields

i have never played a w2g server where they have been in place.... i have learnt how to build and feed a vast army thru farming my neighbours cities and by building my own cities in a specific manner.... yet i have played on joyfart where they were commonplace and still think that the reintroduction of spec fields to the newer servers here will be a step backwards for the game.... BM

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 7:17pm

is there any promotions this weekend??

Lilpwnds gone on holiday and we can tell..... next to 0 communications from those in charge.... this isnt good, youd think that a profit earning company would have cover for when their staff take their holidays!! and whatever happened to blitz quiz?? i miss that mission.... its a good one for war week can tell who's online then BM

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 6:01pm

id simply like to see..

a new chest thats aimed at war week players, that has ports, truces, flares etc BM

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 7:56am

dammit

had a fair few greaters.... and even more lessers..... but i cant find pumpkin knives only found 2 knives so far :/ drop rates have gone down on greaters too since the weekend BM

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 7:52am

this happens quite often....

just like gates opening/closing i have found that its usually after a maintenance, or a time of server being down, after every maint you should check to make sure that everything is as it should be BM

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 11:04pm

leg conq cests

experience has taught me to be patient with these gear chests..... open one per day for best results and sorry i have no swaps BM

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 9:57pm

sales

is it possible to request certain items be included in sales?? personally i'd like to see sales that include items such as resettlement plans and blackouts on dowding BM

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 1:48pm

if weekend ww

then the cooldown period from ARP's needs to change, a 12 hr cooldown is too long for a ww that lasts 48 hrs maybe the introduction of a ARP ( with say a 4hr cooldown ) that can only be used in ww would help with this?? just a idea BM

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 11:48am

yes.... but.....

its not what it says on the message is it? BM

Friday, October 21st 2016, 10:07pm

muted in world channel

http://prntscr.com/cx9dv9 so why is alli chat and private message muted too?? i am in war week as you know but cannot communicate wit my alliance!!!

Friday, October 21st 2016, 10:02pm

tickets... whats the point??

have 4 outstanding tickets awaiting still no reply apart from the generic... clear cache etc

Friday, October 14th 2016, 11:00pm

here.... here.....

whilst i bask in the luxury of having no full leg conq suit on dowding i too agree with MOE and Pacifier i would ask that a 8hr truce drops to 5 dimes... i will also ask that location based blackouts become common in item sales or in the shop full stop!!! however i think events should be revamped with the ultimate prize being a epic conq chest this will give free players a chance to compete BM