Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, December 29th 2017, 12:38am

Author: 24VMarching

advent calender mission

Unreal, what a total waste of time, I got F all

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 10:06pm

Voucher Codes

Any one know what the hell that Project Managers on about, where do you use them?

Friday, July 14th 2017, 11:14pm

Sale price reduction What a waste of time and effort

Quoted from "adbrigador" As always, if you have any suggestion, we're open to receive them and we'll investigate thoroughly if it's possible to go forward with it. Heres a suggestion, sort you customer services out and stop ripping off your customers, when I purchase an item and it does not work I expect either the item to be given back to me or the diamonds refunded, not flobbed off and given nothing. I wont be spending anymore money here on Diamonds thanks to one of your morons in CS excellen...

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 7:46am

City taking

Thanks Shores I will bear that in mind, would seem the game mechanics here are slightly different from where i had been playing the game as have never had this there hence me thinking something was wrong, two others in our team have had the same happen, I will let them know as well.

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 8:46pm

City taking

Thanks for reply Bloodynine, that was 235[12] ie plus 12, it did tell me it was reduced by 24 with the attack i sent making the 25 to make morale zero and the city mine. The good people at support are on to it now.

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 11:49pm

City taking

I was taking a city at morale was 25, I sent my troops and then strated the said city with my Knowledge officer 235[12] expecting it to knock the morale down 24 points plus with my attack knocking off another point making the morale zero and the city mine. Troops done there job and returned, but the city was not mine on looking at last alliance report the morale was at 2, I then sent another attack again expecting the morale to go down to 1 but no morale went up by one to 3 I have wasted 20 flar...

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 11:35pm

cannot load game completely

Quoted from "Vilya" We did have a slight issue this evening, we are unsure what it was. But the servers have been back up and running fine since then...and we were running fine previous to the issue. The issue you are having is not with the server as if it were, the problem would persist for ALL users and not a few. Maybe it has to do with your location or ISP. Often times ISP will truncate or slow your connection during peak hours. If that is the case then why is it not effecting your other se...

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 10:30pm

Quoted from "Vilya" Below is literally the only help I can provide without physically seeing your PC to check what's interfering in the loading. 1) Try another browser 2) Turn off Popup blockers 3) Clear Cache and Cookies 4) Make sure Flashplayer is allowed to run Ok Vilya if thats the best you can do then thanks will just have to put up with the imperfections, other people I'm playing with are now having the same problems how much longer we will play I dont know but would be grateful if at all...

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 7:40pm

I see this issue although still happening has had no further input from you Vilya more help would be nice.

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 5:47pm

Quoted from "stupot" lets me log on first time every time Well lucky you

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 4:19pm

There is a problem somewhere as the op has said above, I cant log into Dowding, if i keep refreshing the log in it did some times connect but even if i got it was constant server busy messages, going between cities the name would change but not the city layout. I have done as you suggested re cache and cookies etc and as normal with this basic answer that is given for all problems it would seem has not worked. I can log into all your other servers no problem so why not the one I have started pla...