Search results 1-20 of 149.

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 1:36pm

Author: ADU

Servers down

Is all servers down cant get to log in at all

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 3:01pm

The long-awaited update is here!

Just a note my general almost as good in Halloween we need the Level 8 skills like hero's have many hero's and prefer my generals but they need upgrading

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 2:58pm

City Hall

So if thats so about the City hall then war city must have all buildings in it not just 1 house if u want a staff hq you must keep the military institute if you want a Airport you must keep the oil refinery not all food if you want that radar you must keep that Arms plant if you want that transportation you must keep the Airport when all ware houses up you must keep the steel works So in your war city do you have all these buildings My guess the answer is NOO so The Guardian look int to all thes...

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 4:30am

The long-awaited update is here!

Hi thanks for the update. But realy is there any chance you can open one more slot on general or let them go to Level 150 same as heros so we can have counter L 8 and Relentless Assault L8 one gen at this will be good not 3 more same L 100

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 4:26am

Level 10 upgrade for Jet engine

LOL wait until you do Level 15 like 290 mil

Monday, June 11th 2018, 11:30pm

Incoming Changes

See all they do is repeat repeat

Monday, January 15th 2018, 11:42am

What ???

So new suite. What are the stats on it can you show for each piece Also how will we get this suite

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:19pm

Santa almost here!!!

Well cant refresh General list until i have more general slots not going to fire 5 star general with skills for new one

Friday, December 8th 2017, 2:48pm

Santa almost here!!!

Ok War2Glory. This is fantastic But think a epic fail on your behalf as I want this General but I already have five and with all skills and slots for badges 4 of So if you want me to use dimes you best open up to allow me to hire him so how about 10 General slots that way I can have more that will help me build troops build troops and not have to be flying them around to my builders to set troops# ADU

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:47am

All servers down but Dowding server

WAR2Glory English 21 mins · Dear Commanders, we have a login issue.We are working on it.We will be back as soon as possible.Thank you for your patience and your understanding. They have posted on Face book so they working on it

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:43am

any chance truce and Hazzords off Please

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:27am

Wee all need help cant get on line and War week is on come on GM and Gamico

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 1:38am

BLACK FRIDAY SALES ON W2G to The Guardian & adbrigador

Thanks for the sale of Halloween but now i have like 12 rings still need individual parts to fin suites Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dont get me ANGRY

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 10:55am

Blackouts are top so we can sleep in WW after all for time zones This is European server so they grand , Realy like thees Blackouts even if thy was in the shop be nice

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 7:04pm

BLACK FRIDAY SALES ON W2G to The Guardian & adbrigador For this year’s Black Friday can we have like last year Halloween gear all 9 parts so I can fill my suite as I have loads of duplicates and missing 2 parts, I am pretty sure that everyone here in the same boat on this one an so please leave on sale for few hours if doing it as some may be in bed or work when they are on sale to be fair to all Hand happy thanksgiving to all.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 10:25pm

Winter Time Maintenance

Did you forget to change the server clock aswell when clock fell back in Europe but not on the server time

Monday, October 30th 2017, 5:45pm

wheel is a total joke

Yea did 6 rolls last night and Guess what 5 war res boxes like i need them with all the free res on the server

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 1:37am

Battle Master Aliance Score and Personal score

Corect Mictlantecuhtli think 70 k these were the best rewards in the game as far as I can remember and now missing from the game

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 12:55am

Hi adbrigador Thaks for the reply at one point in the game you if you got enough Kils in war week and get personal score to 100 k there was rewards for 100 k Personal score now it stops at 40 k the rewards for 100 k PS was very good but if one ever got to this high there is no rewards for 100 k PS

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 3:20pm

Can we get this sorted on all servers Battle Master IV it can be done the Alliance score to 100 k but only personal score for rewards is only 40 k It always was Personal score was able to got to 100 k and nice rewards Thanks ADU