You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 199.

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 4:30pm

Author: Beowulf

Servers down

Don't know about you, but anytime servers are down and I'm able to play when most others can't, I'll not take anyones stuff...no matter who it is.

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 3:55pm

Servers down

Nice to see Immortal/Gods take full advantage of players not being able to login, as usual...

Friday, March 9th 2018, 1:03am

New jewellery

You need to be Sr. General (4stars) to see the last rank, possibly not released on all servers yet?

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 10:38pm

Carnival Chest?????

Also last year you got both from the chests

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 1:41am

Rotation Sale???

They rotate at daily's once a day.

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 6:00pm

Author: Mictlantecuhtli

General of the Army / Elite Server

I believe its 75 of each Konig, I'll update when I know 100%...someone told me earlier but forgot

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 1:35pm

Any Valentine Event

Don't forget the Olympics

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 3:00pm

Last attempt to merge.

Quoted from "fabulosoo" Last attempt to merge. I've been talking to Sherman server players, we've talked about the possibility of putting alliances as allies, so we will not have wars, we will not have to spend money without spending money the administration will not have another exit, or will run out of money. I know it is not simple to do this, I do not know the alliances of other servers and I have no idea if this would be possible in the others, but we could try, we all like this game, we w...

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 2:10pm

Level 20 buildings

Elite doesn't get level 20 building either I guess

Monday, January 15th 2018, 10:44pm

CNY-Chinese New Year

Maybe something to do with that uniform they posted earlier?

Monday, January 15th 2018, 8:47pm

What ???

No but this is different, it's a new expensive suit so it'll be out within a week

Friday, December 15th 2017, 1:59am

Christmas Suit for 2017

Quoted from "Sporrow" I guess the properties for this uniform is very secret 600 diamonds for a uniform you can put on your Mayor Its better to ask your friends who always hit you if he can accept the uniform No mil properties, so it cant fight that well And def and attack is not sufficient Wow Better use diamonds on a good uniform Or a long vac This should be you can get thru event or lucky wheel...its not THAT good Full suit + Civil medal and carnival manual and boosted. It's stats are way to...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 1:03am

Christmas Suit for 2017

With a full uniform it gives +758 pol, group that with a hero medal and manual its a very good suit

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 1:56pm

What is the problem now???

Have some respect Duncan, a good portion of this games population is from North America

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 3:54am

did you forget?

Drop rate isn't ok, I did 100+ hits earlier and didn't get one pumpkin knife or Greater Pumpkin...Unless you meant to have a 00.1% drop rate...

Friday, October 27th 2017, 4:38pm

New Glitch

If you just leave it on the intel page it slowly falls out of tune with the actual time, just click the intelligence button again while your march is going and it goes to normal...it has been like this for years lol

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:22am

Please close older servers

It's shut down now but yes generally before any merge you could still make an account. It was just something they did here to prevent multi accounts I think maybe, not sure what their reasoning is. But I don't see why you would want to prevent possible active players from creating an account, merges create a lot of buzz and could get us some more actives

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:51am

Please close older servers

They can merge open servers, Joyfort servers never closed before they merged. You act like they have to do all this stuff in order to merge but really they can just merge whenever the developers and gamigo agree to each others terms

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 12:56am

Battle Master Aliance Score and Personal score

He wants you to add the personal score missions that are missing. There's suppose to be 'Battle Master VII' it gives a hero manual and some general stuff if I remember right. Also some missions before it, One for 60k and 80k I believe.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 3:13am

here we go again....

I'm glad someone else agrees on special fields Amish Boy, legit players really don't stand a chance on the newer servers. But you're incorrect on generals costing more than heroes. Assuming you use no coupons, a general costs 75 diamonds to buy and 15 x 45 for commendations, that's 750 diamonds to reach 5 stars. A hero costs 500 out right to recruit, 4 ARPs(or more, sometimes 20) to capture so that is another 200, and another 120 diamonds for 4 portraits, that's 820 diamonds. Plus your general c...