You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 467.

Today, 5:57pm

Author: Sporrow

Company Commander suite chest

Was opening 20 Company Commanders suite chest. Guess what? I got 12 Company Commander's Boots It tells me something is wrong. Very wrong

Today, 1:56pm

Discrepancy in uniform properties

Im trying to optimize my officers when i discover discrepancy between uniform properties and officers properties. Smal value will not change much. But when its over 100 in military, it will make 1000 in attack. That will make a BIG difference. More i check, more i find. I have send in ticket, but it seems its too advance for them to fix. Same thing with manual. Advance engineering is not working at all.

Today, 3:57am

Freezing game

For a long time now, i have been struggling with freezing game in my browser. I have tried other browser with same result. Its only partly freeze. The server clock is working fine on the top. The clock in intelligence screen is partly working, if we can say that Its working for 2 sec and hang for 10 sec, then it repeat. When the game freeze, I can hear the alarm is working(so that is not freezing) Server clock is working fine on the top. No buttons is working, except the 4 greens buttons on the ...

Today, 3:45am

Colonel's suite

I have been trying to figure out why Colonel's suite is so expensive. 1 piece of the suite is 36 Medals of Battle. 1 Medal of battle is 35 Diamonds or 1 Medal of Battle is 1000 Honor It make 1 piece 1260 diamonds. Full set is then 9x1260=11340 diamonds or 9x36medals=324 medals or 324medalsx1000honor=342000 Only 2 commanders have reach that honor level since the beginning!!! (on dunkirk) The new general suite is much less this price and far more better. I guess its time to look on the pricing on ...

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 12:22am

Upgrade the Civilian Houses

Is :Upgrade the Civilian Houses from lvl 15 to lvl 16 in 16 min? Its not working for me at all.

Tuesday, September 4th 2018, 3:47pm

can not login wrong password Dunkirk

]Was struggling to getting in to my account today on Dunkirk. Getting : can not login wrong password After 10 min, i was able to get in. Any problem with server ?

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 12:45am

World map imrovements

The interface haven't been updated since the game come out. Its time for a long overdue update of the interface. Well, we have other thing witch is more important like a merge

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 6:16pm

why no answers?

Thats the question many wonder about also

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 4:50pm

why no answers?

They will never answer. Because they dont know how to answer They make fool of them self as usual

Friday, May 4th 2018, 8:16pm

Carneval chest

Dear Guardian I have send you a private email When you guys deny the truth, you dont give me much option. I have never seen rules of conduct for support, or what to do when they cheating and lieing. But understand, im not after any persons or screw up the game. I only want to be fairly treated. To tell the truth is always good for Business in the long run. Its always an idea to use common sense. I want to use the chest i got before last carnival event, it was 2 items inside. And description clea...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 10:35pm

Carneval chest

Well...a you see, no speak english.... cant check....because dont know how to check hahahaha

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:37pm

Carneval chest

Any comments?

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:36pm

Carneval chest

HI Sir/Madam Its clear for me that you guys have no clue what you doing You dont understand english.. You dont know what 'and' means You dont know what 'or' means But its clear, you have learn a new word : Clear Even that word you dont know what means Maybe you guys should stop using google translate, hire someone who understand English. If you did your research, you would find out that earlier, it was 2 items we got when we open the chest. But it changed at the last carnival event. So its clear...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:20pm

Carneval chest

Here is the proof...support have bad memory They cant understand English. The word and ...or...means or for them : or Their manual and boss say so As their manual said, its clear that the earth is flat as a pancake

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:15pm

Carneval chest

Hi Sir/madam My dear friend. It have never been only 1 item in the chest. The event before the last carnival event, it was 2 items in the chest The description : A medal and a manual are available inside this random chest. I have analysed the sentence for you. Still you claim its the description is clear that its random. The word random can wirh best understanding refer to the chest, which is only 1. What is random of 1 chest. its still the the same chest because its no other chest. I refer to t...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:13pm

Carneval chest

Dear Sir/Madam I dont know if you have problem to read the English text Earlier, it was 2 item we got. But after last event for the carnival, it was reduced to 2. The description : A medal and a manual are available inside this random chest. A medal and a manual...that means both are available, If it had said : A medal or a manal...that means only one of them In the description, random means nothing, as its not referred to the 2 items. I dont know if you understand the meaning of this descriptio...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 8:11pm

Carneval chest

Hi Sir Commander : Sporrow Server : Dunkirk Issue : Carnival chest...missing item ! week ago, i open carnival chest. To my surprise, i only found 1 item inside. When i got this chest, it was 2 items inside Description on this chest : A medal and manual is available inside this random chest, soley for use by WW2 Heroes and Generals. When i got this chests, it was filled with 2 items as description say. That event it was given, it was 2 items as description say We had a new event, which is a diffe...

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 4:36pm

Carneval chest

I would like to tell a story about carnival chest. If im wrong, please correct me For over 2 years ago, we could hunt for carneval chest. It has 2 item inside when we open it : manual and medal After last hunt, we only got 1 item. Fairly enough, if they change the description Description on this chest : A medal and manual is available inside this random chest, solely for use by WW2 Heroes and Generals. I For those who can english, it clearly say its 2 items you will receive. Right ?

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 9:59am

Great sale

It was a very good sale Im very happy with it...and i hope they are happy too and got some ideas for future

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 11:33am

No maintenance again today

Thank you for the notice