You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 7:24pm

Author: Chatsel

Gold Chest

Hello W2G. Please upgrade the content found in Gold Chest. Because I am gettng ripped off here. http://prntscr.com/ka0hkx Thank you.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 3:32pm

Server Down

Yeah, server was down for arround 6 to 7 hours. For me on a crucial time to click on the long buildings before the MassMobile ended. Might send in a ticket later to try and get some compensation. Its a bit messed up that we didn't even get a apology mail. Hazerds turned off, and server truce up. They just getting in deeper shìt now, lol Support going to be very busy with incoming complains and compensations Greats, Chatsel

Saturday, June 9th 2018, 10:35pm

Kursk gold disappears ?

Hello W2G. I am currently saving up gold on the Kursk server for the higher more expensive techs. And I found out that gold had been cut in half after mij small AFK time. How is this even possible? There was 1.1 mill gold in the city. After I came back 555K is left. Cityhall is lvl 8 , so gold max cap is 33MILL I done no research, did not buy any res from trade, did not move it what so ever. 1.1mil can't hazerd, because that city can hold 33mill. So whats going on ???? Anyone else having this is...

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 10:08pm

X-mas truce

Hello W2G Will there be an all out server truce during the x-mas days? And if so, will it be on all server from <> till etc etc. I would like this info before putting my acc in a truce that is not needed. Or vacation mode if have to be. Greats, Chatsel

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 5:10pm

Event - Minefield

K 12 ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ Dowding

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 9:30pm

support

Well, show your face ... We will judge kindly !

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 9:24pm

Beerr ?¿?

I will join you on that one. Just popped a new Heineken open!

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 6:09pm

Stop trying to milk players dry with sales and fix the game

I haved played is grame from the start. 10+ years ago. I have seen servers die out or merged - and with every new server going up the price will rise with it. I was looking at a sale on older servers and compared them with dowding. ( I was shocked ) Black-out was in the sale, something what I would like to see on dowding aswell. And the prices were WAYYYYY out of hand. On sale on older server you get 6x 48truce for 100dimes - dowding you will get 3 for sale price....... thats just unfair. Second...

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 5:49pm

any chance of a server truce and hazards soon please??

I agree with you Mark, The last compensation was cràp too. Only the ones that were not able to login got a coin. And there was no diffirence between 2days or full 2 weeks not beeing able to login. And I still know people that are not able to login.... its been 3 weeks now. Something has to be done here. Better Datacenters, more employees, and better compensations. But I still love you W2G.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 5:38pm

lol

Bad weather or not. I feel more compensations coming our way ! Get your stuff together will ya Gamingo

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 10:44pm

rep dropping?

Quoted from "smartass" i dont think anyone was crying chatsel, someone was just asking a question I have ajusted my post,

Saturday, April 22nd 2017, 5:54pm

rep dropping?

Helping out your alliance members with some rep for flying high missions is not a crime in my book. Its called a team effort, and beeing helpfull. So I my eyes, its not cheating at all

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:25pm

Bad timing ?

BM, I think they are a little busy with other stuff right now. But I agree with you on the items.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 10:54pm

Daily Quests

Great.... But Dowding server is still not able to do a daily "free" truce from the dimes they get. I would like to see that happen in the near future. Got to think about your non-spending members aswell. ( thats not me , but there are allot of them arround ) The game used to be player based.... not money based. I would like to see this type of game back. The gab between playing "for free" and with money is WAYYYY to big. The non-spenders are not able to truce at night, and will not be able to pr...

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 5:34pm

Dice wheel

I totally agree with that. the 5% coupon is wothless

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 11:01pm

Acc Mess

Seems like my acc was unaccesseble for 2H. Finally able to get back online now. What is going on ? Please keep your focus on people that cannot login since this take-over And don't mess up the acc's that actually were able to play. Haha Greats, Chatsel

Monday, April 17th 2017, 9:25pm

Welcome

Welcome to War2Glory Vilya, Veteran player here, 10+ years and happen to be ex CM. ( wayyyyy back in the day ) If you need some ingame training, let me know. Will get you up and going in no-time! Greats, Chatsel or ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ AKA pigface / bear / fish / face, and what not they call me. ( haha )