You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 65.

Saturday, May 27th 2017, 10:07pm

Author: redi

so then the issue with chat mods?!!

i agree with S.S.KONIG , which is something if there is problem let them contact Vilya i have seen a lot of smart mouths , but usally someone speaks up and it ends

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:30am

So..we had our meeting - Results within....

problem with this and other ideas to fix or improve the game will be attacked by those that , get ahead by cheating , bending current rules or twisting rules to there use only. lets re open old missions add new ones , generals should be fixed but those with heros will cry because they fear a fair fight war week should be corrected but by asking all for input special fields should be changed but those that have small amounts of troops will not like hazards are a pain and many more complain in wor...

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 5:15pm

four hazzards should be once or twice a day let players build

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 5:11pm

how to make game better for all

one, trucks like officers do not fight they run home. two , if a player in truce they can not attack another player they can not hit a city , field or special field , owned by another player emty fields ok to hit three , special field should run from maintenance to maitenance this tells all players when change is done no more taking field only to have it removed make game fun more will stay

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 3:09pm

Diamond shop?

ok they fixed my problem great but this seems to have been a on going thing we should have been warned and no great sales well a problem was happening glad it working now payment dept not at fault game and rep s should have been more helpful

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 12:08pm

Diamond shop?

made two purchases still waiting on Diamonds if game has problem with crediting players it should fix first above all others i know this sounds bad on my part but money, players work for it and they should fill game fills same way

Friday, May 12th 2017, 11:26pm

Intelligence Reports

reports not working and players that were on vacation not on vacation hard to help team player when you can not see and have to get told by other team player that can see reports

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 11:16pm

some of us have hit special fields only to have them be recalled why cann't they run maint to maint than we know what is what

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 8:49pm

attacks while in truce

could we have it that while you are in truce you can not attack anyone no city field or spc field in truce would mean in truce and how about trucks run when attacked no honor gain for truck killers easy plan.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 7:49pm

game needs

how about game fixing before starting up and support they answer allmost and truce some honored it others used it to steal officers , resources ,and fields they were able to hit fields and if player tried to defend they sent waves of 1 scout , to load your screen than recall before they would hit support told but i for one got nothing if server wide truce no one should have been aloaded to hit fields or cities owned by other players players could not be on buut got hit and how do you get report ...

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 7:12pm

trolling

what is trolling ? and why is it bad to ask what is going on? i got locked out a number of times and lost troops , resources, and time yes i reported to support. i just get nice answer tto keep trying. i get no real answer or any kind of help. i see some could sign on and play as always truce no help as some work around it and get to hit players who can not

Friday, February 10th 2017, 3:56pm

Sink the Ship I

di elite redbeard

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:25pm

can not log on

is elite servrf down?

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:17pm

Officers

thanks jd you made my point 1) either hero was just better 2) or hero with suit and badges is really better 3) city with troops cn be taken out by low numberof troops 4) yes could be some give away of honor ,but why post Jimmi how many hero you got , could you be one sided on this gee i yes you back on wc really unfair not to have your thoughts were all could debate

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 1:12pm

Officers

http://213.239.249.7/report/2016/0/20/13…0130438534.html saw this on wc as you can see there is a real inbalance between hero and officers generals have no chance when will GM's fix so players have to think , not just send hero and win unfair battles all the time

Monday, January 18th 2016, 10:58pm

staved troops!!!

if there is a way to cheat ,players that are dishonest will find it. how many blackholes are there? so yes they are there,

Monday, January 18th 2016, 10:55pm

staved troops!!!

well you can take a part of one report and change parts with another than you put in your time stamps and put together than you have different report that reads as real,i do not know how it works down to letter i just so end result a lot more troops than ones lost

Monday, January 18th 2016, 5:29pm

Hazards

how you account for a 1 min hazard move res land and hazzard thats what im talking about and random is life random yes big gains or big loses never big loses every hr and yes we need hundreds of pob s game will make enough money even if they gave one out each day in daily s so yes drop from fields players still buy

Monday, January 18th 2016, 12:26pm

staved troops!!!

yes but these can be changed