You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

Yesterday, 8:45am

Author: BloodyNine

Diamond consumption

And maybe offer items that are of interest and use to all instead of just aimed at your new server cos whats on offer is useless on all but one

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 10:08am

The long-awaited update is here!

so to be clear the generals were introduced as a means for players without heroes to compete with players that have them but now you want to charge us for the space to able to recruit new generals!!! 25 dimes for the first slot is annoying but given as we get free dimes fine but then it jumps to 120 dimes for the second and i dread to think what the third installment costs... I'm going to say this loud and clear so the idiots running this can hear properly STOP TRYING TO RIP US OFF making money ...

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 11:48am

still waiting !

no less than 4 cm's online right now and we still cant get any sort of replys or answers but we can have more BS promos and sales, you lot are a fucking joke of a support team

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 10:17am

still waiting !

I think it's time we face up to it Bon, the merge we have been begging for is never gonna happen, all w2g staff can come up with is different ways to fleece us and they aint gonna change... we can either make the best of the lot we have been left with or just pack it in and in the case of vanguard im afraid there's not much to work with... Of all the staff that have come and gone over the years this is by far the worst i've ever seen it. It's getting close to burning time I think...

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 9:39am

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

The "just be happy we got something" attitude is getting seriously annoying. W2G dont listen to a thing we ask for and most of us are playing this long enough that we should be listened to. I do welcome changes but they are still not listening, we ask for general updates and we get a 800 dimes a chest suit while heroes get their updates for free, im not asking for free suits but 800 dimes is just a piss take given how many would need to be bought to complete a suit cos we all know they rig the "...

Saturday, June 16th 2018, 12:37am

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

you are dead right there bon, at 800 dimes a "random" chest that we dont have the ability to trade between players is an absolute joke!!! We ask for the lvl150 upgrades for generals and w2g give us more money making schemes. we ask for merge and w2g gives us empty promises and outright lies Also the prizes for the world cup mission are pathetic for all but the new kursk server. It seems that no matter what we ask for w2g are determined to do the opposite or to just outright ignore us. Fortnite i...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:16am

Incoming Changes

Thanks for getting back to us Adbrigador, even if it did take nearly 4 weeks, but this is more of the same!!! This still doesn't tell us anything and only hints at it taking weeks till we see some changes but that's what you said last time too and we still haven't seen or heard anything. Weeks have passed already since the "incoming changes" post and still nothing!! This is not a personal attack on you Adbrigador, I do understand the position you are in but you are W2G's representative here and ...

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 4:25pm

Incoming Changes

yet another week goes by and still we hear nothing, thank god these guys weren't the ones calling "incoming" during blitzkrieg or everyone would have been left sitting around wondering WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING!!!

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:50am

Incoming Changes

So there it is, it's been over 2 weeks since the "incoming changes" were announced and not a God damned word about it since!!! So much for patience, look w2g this aint difficult to understand your players are leaving in droves and the ones that have stayed wont spend any money till they know whats happening. The solution is simple, restore player confidence by telling us whats planned with some actual detail and not just the vague "we have plans" crap you have been feeding us thus far and then t...

Friday, May 25th 2018, 8:00am

Incoming Changes

I know how you feel Rudedog, its as if they take what we want them to do and then do the exact opposite!!! I don't recall anyone asking for a new server since joyfort shut down and yet here is a new one. I do however quite clearly remember myself and others asking very loudly and on many occasions for a GOD DAMN MERGE but alas we are doomed to be ignored. Tell you what, lets start a list of all the things we have asked for before a new server, 1. MERGE 2. A way to fairly get Generals up to lvl 1...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:43am

Incoming Changes

we have been patient for over 2 years now and I for one have come to the end of mine. There is 1 CM in hospital and God knows there is plenty of other CM's and GM's doing sweet FA else that can relay some info. And the "just be happy to get something" attitude is part of the reason that that it has come to this, so no I wont be happy with getting feed the same old vague, non committal BS that they have been fobbing us off with for over 2 years...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 7:25pm

Incoming Changes

You are getting warmer but still not there yet, are you talking days, weeks, months, years before we hear anything thing from you again??? This still sounds like a whole lot of empty promises all over again and you have said you already know some of the upgrades that are coming so as an act of good faith (and to keep your players playing) why dont you tell us in a little more detail what we can expect and how long we can expect to wait (days or weeks cos frankly if its any longer it'll be for no...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:08pm

Merge

I'm sorry to hear you are sick Adam and appreciate your trying even from hospital but at this stage this answer really isn't good enough. Gamingo has been stringing us along for over 2 years now with exactly the same crap so forgive me if I don't find your promise of great news reassuring in any way, shape or form. We are well aware that you are the middleman between us and the higher up's so please pass this message on, We, the players, are sick to death of being fobbed off with false promises ...

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:29pm

Merge

Really great job on the spring sale Thresh, now seen as you are on a roll how about you do something about some of the things that players actually want to see happen and give us some positive news about A GOD DAMN MERGE cos i cant justify spending my hard earned cash on a game that i cant see a future in. So until I see an actual date for a merge my wallet will be staying firmly shut (which is a shame cos that is actually a really good sale) and if it don't happen soon I for one wont be around ...

Friday, May 4th 2018, 3:25pm

Carneval chest

wow you lot really are that stupid?? the original carnival chest gave both the medal AND the manual not OR... Now granted you might have changed that for latter carnival events for your own money grabbing ends but the description stayed the same, AND not OR, and just in case you are not familiar with the definition of AND when used in context of the above mentioned description it takes on a plural meaning eg the chest contains the medal AND the manual, meaning both are present in the box with th...

Friday, March 9th 2018, 12:03pm

New jewellery

I'll try to make this as easy as possible for you mate You cant see the mission cos you are only a 3 star general and not the 4 star required, see below.. http://prntscr.com/ioumie And just so you dont keep harping on about it ive found the forum post clearly explaining everything needed to know what to do with the jewellery, again see below... General of the Army

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 2:41pm

Level 20 buildings

Ha and you guys think these muppets are capable of merging servers lol even if they ever do get around to it the merge would be an absolute disaster, so far this adam clown and his cronies have managed to make a complete mess of everything they have put their hands to. All they can manage to do is pitch sales and try entice players to buy dimes with irrelevant and obsolete items when you spend hundreds of dollars worth of dimes all while releasing heroes onto servers with little or no active pla...

Monday, October 16th 2017, 2:33pm

make it harder to steal Mayor

look we can debate the if's and but's of city and officer taking all day long but it wont change the fact that its part of the game cos players losing officers and cities is a money spinner for gamespree with players buying back cities and replacing officers and gear which is the aim of the exercise for them so as i said GET OVER IT.. PS dont be stupid enough to leave tax at 40% and it aint a problem

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 12:52pm

make it harder to steal Mayor

ok lets look at that shall we? so we make pob's cheap and easy to get but how is that fair to everybody that has already built their cities at the previous higher prices?? why should it be made easier now?? That would mean those players would have to be compensated to make it fair... but we all know that will never happen... So really the alternative would be to open a new server with much cheaper prices from the start but then everyone would flock to that new server and all the old servers woul...