You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 6:46pm

Author: Duncan

Where is Easter event ?

Quoted from "Piran" eggs and hammers dropping. Yes they are, but no good if the mission is not in mission list.

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 6:23pm

Where is Easter event ?

It's now 17:20 and no sign of the easter event. Cleared cache and cookies made no difference.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 1:41pm

your company and attempted rip off is a joke

Depends which server you are on: Elite - 5 diamonds for a training manual, on sale 10 for 40 diamonds Vanguard, Dunkirk El Al and Sherman it is 20 diamonds for a training manual.

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 1:49pm

Santa almost here!!!

Quoted from "Audie" can you show us his stats..not going to spend on refreshs until i know what he is..and if i actually want him and yes increase how many we can have please. Pol 25, Knol 41 Mil 85

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 4:51pm

What is the problem now???

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" Have some respect Duncan, a good portion of this games population is from North America I have the up most respect. Yes there are a lot of players from North America but then that is a continent which includes many countries, ie Canada,Cuba, Costa Rica, Honduras Mexico just to name a few, oh and how can we forget the USA. And I think you would find a few of those countries were already at war before the Japanese attack on Pearl harbour.

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:42pm

What is the problem now???

There was an in game mail sent. It's to honour the crafty Japanese attack on Pearl harbour, yet again something that only the Yanks really care about like thanks giving. Pity they could not have a truce on 11 Nov which would be more meaningful.

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:10am

Dowding server

Was able to log in to all servers at 9 am today, noticed Dowding has the Christmas theme and the earlier servers do not. But I've just been kicked from Vanguard and can not log back in there and just tried Sherman same thing there returned to start page.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 4:13pm

new items

From looking at the differences between the 2 pictures, I would say an enhanced oil recovery has been activated and the original automated drilling which had 629 hours left to run has been upgraded to enhanced as it says there are 1348 hours left to go, however with out actually seeing production figures I could be wrong. 720 hours from the enhanced oil recovery and 629 hours from the original automated drilling rig allowing for the few minutes and seconds taken to take the screen shots etc.

Friday, October 27th 2017, 9:59am

European DST

Same in the UK and the rest of Europe I think.

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 11:03am

Rep. Difference

I only started on Elite when they opened the closed servers and my rep is greater than 50 mil but I know I would not be able to defend against those who have been there for along time. I could be facing a united offence from 5 players each sending 300 k+ of troops led by a Level 150 hero kitted out in the best gear. So from my point of view the rep difference protection is a good thing. However from my El Al account I do agree with the bit about it working both ways.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 5:49pm

Compensation, mission, and coupon

I'm using Opera. logged out cleared cache and cookies and the mission is still not there. I've also logged out and tried Firefox with the same results no compo mission.

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 3:53pm

Compensation, mission, and coupon

Quoted from "stuvilla" any chance we can get the compo on elite? cheers What stu says. I can not see the compo mission on Elite

Friday, May 12th 2017, 6:04pm

Event - Minefield

M6 Yorkie El Alamein

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 6:20pm

has maintenance finished?

I take it Elite is still down

Friday, May 5th 2017, 7:19pm

Internal Game Clock is 1 hr off

Quoted from "billyb61" when i check on troops either sending or returning..on intel..time freezes after @1-2 seconds..is there anything that can be done to correct this situation..only way for time to keep moving is by me clicking on intel button..lol..this creates a problem if being hit or hitting..ty... I've had this problem for quite a while, even before they migrated to their new server. I have found it only effects my troops marching and invader time still counts down. Also it's not all of...

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 6:06pm

NEW Login problems?

Looks like the servers are back

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 5:04pm

NEW Login problems?

On Mozilla it just goes to a blank page and on Opera it says this page is not working. At least I can log on to the forum now so heading in the right direction

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 8:03am

login to servers

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" You have to select your other server, if you put your cursor over Dowding a list will drop down and you can select which one you want to play...] dallen, that's what I said in the last line of the PM I sent you

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 7:28pm

login to servers

I've set you a PM hopefully it will get you logged in

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 4:51pm

server probs

Quoted from "Vilya" Hi! Login in here: https://war2glory.com/en There will be more information soon and things are still being worked on, but this will be the new home. Good luck! Thank you very much, now logged in