You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:03pm

Author: Duke

Incoming Changes

when are you going to finish off upgrading the ironclad missions on bodyguard, would like to collect the rest of the gear for officers

Monday, January 30th 2017, 9:10pm

respect in wc

convo i seen today in wc. is this the kind of chat we really need to see!!!!!!! [Sieg Heil]: im T BAG FROM Prison Break Sieg Heil]: IM CHILD RAPIST WHO WANTS HIS KID $*&$D? [Sieg Heil]: RAAPED [Sieg Heil]: @@*& BRITISH PEOPE

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 3:22pm

lack of service on servers and by staff

i agree with you droopy, i worked in IT for years and its no easy task sorting out a problem as big as world wide servers going down, if he knew how to do it he would let everyone know and yes we could all get on with the game, i tired the multi log in attempts, it doesnt work, they have an issue with the servers not linking up with game so yes it is a huge problem. few things might have happened. weather is one, the servers may have been attacked by hackers, loads of things come to mind.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 2:17pm

i wonder.....

as far as i am concerned Lilpwnd can only do what is asked of her nothing more nothing less, remember guys they are only mods, not the game owners, no mods are techs are far as i know and i knw she is doing her best to pass our information on to the developers. all i am asking dont dis the mods, they are only human like the rest of us. Rant over