You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 10:35am

Author: lopnee

Mergering servers

I don't get why they are having so many issue mergering. It cost money, yeah. But will they not making much more after server are mergered? Long before Gamigo buy the game, Just a Game manage to merge they, with very few manpower, and very small company. Gamigo is large company, with 20 mili player world wide, stop with the excuses, it should be easy! Release the special field on all servers too! Do you not play this game, and know how boring it is play without them? I think it is prove that war...

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 10:11am

Halloween Event

We not getting a Halloween event this year?? For the last 7 year, we have had annual Halloween event! I guess gamigo is either to lazy, or just doesn't care about W2G anymore...

Friday, July 28th 2017, 4:44am

Server down?

Is server down? I try logging on, but I keep get this, whenever I go to war2glory site http://prntscr.com/g18tr1

Friday, July 7th 2017, 8:39pm

So... what's going on with you, guys?

A new manual chest for purchase, would be nice to having, to go along with the superior medals for general and heroes. Not making them as good, to avoid overly great officer, maybe 100 military, politics, 15 knowledge points for the best one? I thinking better ww award would be great too, maybe instead of giving only leader diamond for 1-3 place, maybe give entire alliance these reward?

Thursday, May 11th 2017, 3:03pm

Nice job!

Nice job on making server work again! It wasn't looking to healthy other day lol

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 7:37pm

Elite Server

"Server busy" messages, and than refreshing to homepage for me :¬( http://prntscr.com/f6ardr

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 2:08pm

Next Sale?

Would be the greatest to see plan of buildings on sale a lot more of the often!

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:27am

server probs

I am not accessing these servers either. Say "Account name, e-mail or password are wrong". I hope they is fixing this soon.

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 1:47pm

st paddys field mission

Hoi! I have been testing these drop rates on each servers. It seeming to me, that dropping rates is 1/5. Keeping trying, and I'm sure you'll have luck! I've finding it best to be using the reconnaissance crafts for this missions, they are fastest, and get's the jobs done! Here is what I've been sending: LV 1 1000 reconnaissance crafts LV 2 2500 reconnaissance crafts LV 3 4500 reconnaissance crafts LV 4 7500 reconnaissance crafts LV 5 15000 reconnaissance crafts LV 6 30000 reconnaissance crafts L...

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 11:25am

Badges

Some are being very essential now. Especially Rockets speed, and range badges.

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 10:29am

Older servers, how can we help them?

Hoi, I think me and a few of my Stratagems Joyfort buddies would definitely play if these closes servers were opening for the playing. We already have friends that playing these servers, but we cannot play with them because of this ! On Joyfort, you could join merged servers. I have tried to playing the Dowding here, but there's no resources fields, and coming from a very similar game of this with them, it is to strange to be playing without them! I hope they opening these servers, so we from Jo...

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 1:54pm

Anthrax Alliance

Which server this alliance is playing?

Monday, December 26th 2016, 11:22am

Elite and Vanguard server.. Why cannot join?

Hoi.... Buddy from a different game, similar to this, Joyfort, told me to come and play here with him. I go to register to his servers, but It won't let me, is this for everyone, or only not work for me? Our game is dieing, so he wants us to play this server with him, so sad that I can't join him. He has tried to get I to play this before, but servers have no resources fields. He says that these servers he playing has them though, so would be great if us from joyfort could join this servers, as ...