You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 303.

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 4:34pm

Author: stupot

Game freezes

Quoted from "jack1" Any idea why game is freezing up when check things like report links, screenshots or open a programme in another tab. Been like it for 5 days now. I know its happening to a few other players aswell. have tried different browsers also and still happens..... I have been having the same issue, got to keep refreshing page

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:34pm

15/06/2018 sale

How come sale is not active on all servers so far i can only see sale on new server?

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 7:02pm

why no answers?

Quoted from "Piran" 2 weeks no reply from support so a bit longer than 72hrs ...so dont bother had enough of this game... Quoted from "Piran" 2 weeks no reply from support so a bit longer than 72hrs ...so dont bother had enough of this game... are you sending tickets via there website or emailing them direct? as every ticket i have put in since being back to the game has got a reply next day

Monday, May 14th 2018, 7:07pm

Mutes with no reason given

Quoted from "Noodle" Then send it to me in a pm im not playing to your games, enjoy your mute and be great full it wasn't a ban which it should have been

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:23pm

Quoted from "Noodle" What did I say I said lots of things in wc I need a screenshot to know. Noodle No you need a screenshot to prove it because it was not you in your account so your unsure on what was said... i am not willing to post a screenshot of it as it is personal to me

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:20pm

Quoted from "Noodle" No I don't had I got given a reason or evidence I might be able to answer that. Noodle So what you said in WC yesterday to me was acceptable then?

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:18pm

you no w Quoted from "Noodle" This is the 3rd time I have been muted unjustly with no reason given and no proof attached or rather the first of these 3 when I complained I was sent a screenshot that did not cover the whole screen as their own rules state.... Considering enemy alliance has openly stated they will be always trying to get me muted for anything it is ridiculous that gm will just go along with it without proving evidence, a reason or the opportunity to defend oneself. A reminder for ...

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 3:49pm

Merge

Quoted from "stupot" Listen to the players of the game a simple yes and when or no end off that all we want to hear! Copernicus i see you reading thread but no comment from you or any of the gm's? why?

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 3:41pm

Merge

Listen to the players of the game a simple yes and when or no end off that all we want to hear!

Friday, May 4th 2018, 9:23pm

Carneval chest

Quoted from "Sporrow" Dear Guardian I have send you a private email When you guys deny the truth, you dont give me much option. I have never seen rules of conduct for support, or what to do when they cheating and lieing. But understand, im not after any persons or screw up the game. I only want to be fairly treated. To tell the truth is always good for Business in the long run. Its always an idea to use common sense. I want to use the chest i got before last carnival event, it was 2 items insid...

Friday, May 4th 2018, 6:48pm

Carneval chest

Quoted from "The Guardian" Dear Sporrow, First of all, may I request you not to put any private discussion or mail on the forum. By doing so you are violating our forum rules. You can review our forum rules here: Rules of Conduct Remember consequences for non-compliance to these rules can be temporary or permanent account suspension, dependent on nature of offensive and previous offenses on the account. Now talking about the Carnival chest, like its description on the chest it is completely ran...

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 9:29pm

Carneval chest

Quoted from "Sporrow" Any comments? When i had mine you defo got 2 in them chests and not one

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 5:26pm

Adbrigador

Quoted from "trickyone" Hope your illness was not caused by the a-holes who don't appreciate the obvious difficulties of your job here and the efforts that you make on our behalf. Get well soon. what efforts have you seen? and im feeling the love

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 3:41pm

Adbrigador

Quoted from "adbrigador" Sorry about my absence. Sadly, I'm dealing with some major health issues, but I try to have my eye on you and I'm keeping tabs with the WAR2 Glory team who is doing their best to keep the game running. Hey, after all I'm only a messenger I know you don't miss me that much but I miss you, guys. That red frog still haunts my dreams! Have a good one! Its not that we dont miss you its the fact we never hear of you even when you are here lol all we want is more communication...

Friday, April 20th 2018, 10:32pm

Great sale

Would like to say well done, a great sale for the first time in a long time so pat on the back, can tell adam aint about

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 7:00pm

Adbrigador

Quoted from "smartass" What's happened with him? Did you sack him? Or is he just not doing his job? has he ever done his job?

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:48pm

no point in this sale!!

no words for this sale other than pointless!

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 6:57pm

Where the hell is support??

Quoted from "Caesar" Did they fire the whole section of this company?? There are people( read: PAYING CUSTOMERS), that are having REAL issues in game (so,not crying for others MAYBE cheating etc), like stuck troops, so they cant truce or vacation.. C'mon, get your shyt together now, and start doing your fukin job!! This is getting beyond ridicolous now... I would say Adam may comment on monday but that would probs be a lie lol

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 6:56pm

Promotion Paper

Quoted from "Sporrow" This 2 promotion paper need Better description The name of them are different, what more do you need lol

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 11:39pm

Adam?

ADAM you still alive on this game or are you here to just ignore every one and do a very poor job like what your doing now?