You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 326.

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 7:59pm

Author: adbrigador

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

Commanders: As a part of our incoming surprises and commitment to upgrade your WAR2 Glory Universe, we made a very important upgrade to Generals. Now they can turn into CONQUERORS with the new suit. Keep in mind that the new items are not for heroes or officers, but for GENERALS. With this new update, Generals can change their attire and boost their stats with the new GENERAL CONQUEROR SUIT. The General suit has 9 components and when they fit together, they will greatly improve your General cunn...

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 7:24pm

Incoming Changes

Well, we're working on it, but there is a lot of stuff that you'll see in the incoming weeks. You'll see As for dates, you know the drill: I can't give you dates until I have them myself. Sorry if it seems secretive for you, but there is a whole team planning, working and testing what you want and evaluating your suggestions and new stuff as well. I can't rush them, but I'm here, reading how much passion you have for the game and sharing your requests as often as I can.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:51am

Adbrigador

I will try to be on more often and check you guys out from the hospital You'll see also some other people who will take care of some of my duties around here. Now, about improvements and requests, hopefully we'll see more about this in the next weeks

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:49am

Merge

I'm sorry for my absence. I'll try to be here more often for you, guys. We aren't "scared" about the merge. We don't have a date yet, but we're definetely bringing some great news that are related to this precise request. I can't give you an exact date. I know it's difficult not knowing a specific date, but hey, even from the hospital I've been asking about this for you very, very often. Some of them have nightmares with me We're working it out to bring you the best experience as possible, speci...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:41am

why no answers?

Hello: Please give me your ticket ids in a PM message and I'll check them out. Support has an office schedule and answers during the first 24 hours. Unless you wrote during the weekend, then the answer might delay between 48h to 72h, depending on the work load. Let me know and I'll check it out for you, guys.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:39am

Dear W2G

Hello: I'm sorry about my absence, but we're planning some great stuff for W2G and I think I'll be able to tell you all about it in the next weeks. Sadly, as I have told you before, there is no date for the merge yet. But I'm betting we may give a date for it very soon. We aren't ditching WAR2 Glory, we could say some spies gave you the wrong file. The rumors are ABSOLUTELY wrong. We love this game as much as you love it, guys. Hopefully you'll like the good news as much as I did when I heard th...

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 3:30pm

Adbrigador

Sorry about my absence. Sadly, I'm dealing with some major health issues, but I try to have my eye on you and I'm keeping tabs with the WAR2 Glory team who is doing their best to keep the game running. Hey, after all I'm only a messenger I know you don't miss me that much but I miss you, guys. That red frog still haunts my dreams! Have a good one!

Friday, April 13th 2018, 4:47pm

Rotation Sale!!!!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we will activate a special ROTATION sale that will be on during the weekend! It's going to be active for all servers! I hope you catch a good deal !!! Start: April 13th, 2018 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: April 16th, 2018 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Friday, April 6th 2018, 5:35pm

Item and Rotation Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we will activate a special ITEM sale that will be on during the weekend! It's active for all servers! Bodyguard and Dowding will have a ROTATION sale. I hope you catch a good deal !!! Start: April 6th, 2018 @ 18:00 Local Server Time End: April 9th, 2018 @ 12:00 Local Server Time

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:20pm

New Heroes for Bodyguard!

Hello Commanders: Look your hunting gear because it's time to catch a couple of bunnies! They will be released in BODYGUARD. The new heroes that will be available are Play Bunny and Play Bunny 2. They will be released at April 7th, 2018! Release Time: 04.07.18 @ 20:00 (local server time)

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 4:32pm

Item Sale!!

Hello Commanders! Today we start an item sale. This special sale will be active in all our servers! Visit us at our shop! Hopefully you'll find something good to help you conquer the WORLD. Start: 20.03.2018 @ 17:00 (local server time) End: 22.03.2018 @ 12:00 (local server time)

Friday, March 9th 2018, 4:41pm

Weekend Plan!

Hello Commanders! For our weekend plan, first of all, we have a special promo. If you buy a 199.99 package (€, £ or $) you'll receive the following items for free: Scholar's BadgePolitician's BadgeScholar's MedalScholar's MedallionPolitician's Medallion Awesome. Right? We also have some special events for you. 1. A Double Honor Event. 2. Item Sale (all servers, except Bodyguard). 3. Rotation Item Sale (Bodyguard only). All events start and end in the same date, including the promo. Don't miss i...

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 12:37am

New levels for your resources buildings!

Hello Commanders! Soon you'll be able to upgrade the following buildings to level 17 and 18 in all servers except Bodyguard. Please check the requirements in-game and see if you have the necessary resources to upgrade them to the next level. This new upgrade will be activated at 08.03.18 @ 12:00 (LOCAL SERVER TIME) FARMS STEELWORKS OIL REFINERY RARE METAL PLANTS Remember, this upgrades will be available to almost every server except Bodyguard. Verify the requirements before doing your upgrade. W...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 4:08pm

Carnival Chest?????

The chest worked as intended. It wasn't supposed to give you both items, but it was a random possibility between the two. It was written in our forum post. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough for all of you, hopefully you had the chance to get both of them. It was almost a 50 / 50 chance to get one or the other.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 4:01pm

your company and attempted rip off is a joke

Thank you for the heads up and telling us in the forums. We fixed that up. Sorry about that. We're human and sometimes we hit the wrong key. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 4:35pm

General rank, dowding

We'll let you know in the future if the item will be used for any reward or mission.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 4:34pm

Medal of victory

Hello: We'll let you know in the future if we're using this item for any mission or reward. Until then, keep 'em around.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 4:30pm

Rotation Sale!!!

Hello Commanders! Today we will activate a special ROTATION sale that will be on during the weekend! It's active for all servers! I hope you catch a good deal !!! Start: 23.02.2018 @ 17:00 Local Server Time End: 26.02.2018 @ 10:00 Local Server Time

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:15pm

General of the Army

Quoted from "bonzo" its been several days since support finally realised the Almandine Brooches don't work. in the time we have waited and i'm sure others like myself have since collected the 75 of the other ones needed and are now held back with the lack of the Almandine Brooches. Almandine Brooch drop rates should have been fixed by now and they should be dropping as intended, remember this is the rarest item, but I'll ask our tech savvy people to take another look. Thank you for contacting u...

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:11pm

General rank, dowding

Quoted from "smartass" on old servers you could trade in medal of victorys for promo papers, why not on dowding? why do i get thesefor winning war week if i cant use them for anything?? Sorry about the late answer, but as Guardian said: not all servers have the same missions or rewards, and we have to evaluate and consider what missions are fit for an specific server. We might do this in the future and if we do, we'll let you know beforehand. Thank you for your comments on this matter.