You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 1:30pm

Author: Pacifier

Diamond shop not working!!

Its been like that since 0700 hrs server time yesterday. Ive still not received mine either. Support gonna be busy

Monday, February 20th 2017, 5:44pm

google chrome

Uninstall google... Download it again... It will be fine. Google having a few issues of late. Or alternatively download the chrome beta version. It runs the same, but basic chrome.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 5:33pm

Monies spent

Just thought I'd give a heads up.... This game us advertising as free to play... Which don't get me wrong, it is.... But it also has the optional buy D's to play.... This in effect is the same.... As what you purchase isn't yours.... Everything belongs to the game.... So all that buy D's are basically giving money for nothing. A few people that play was never aware of this... The game likes to keep this aspect quiet.... You're basically hiring virtual items... You do not and never will own them.

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 8:31pm

Special Fields (Food, Gold, Rare, and Steel fields) - Do We Want Them?

The only addition needed, as you guys seemingly repeat it us to feed troops... So ONLY for food fields, I'd say yes... But if for resources... Build cities correctly, and plunder.

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 7:41pm

Events in other servers

Of course they BM.... Their treading on extreme close waters here... My solicitor is working on it.... Several times they have broke consumer rules... Its all adding up, and I will personally see then in Court, so can't say too much.

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 7:29pm

So why was I banned?

Seeming as this come to pass, that you guys admitted you broke you own rules.... Reinstate my account, and re-enburse me for generals and gear lost!

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 7:26pm

Events in other servers

Yes.... Its against the rules... Or was.... From support, you dimply just can't give officer away. So this is going to be interesting.

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 6:44pm

Events in other servers

So now you've admitted you guys was in the wrong.... Reinstate my account....oh wait, you can't as I'm banned for giving officers away, noe all has gone.... So you what the game going to do about this injustice?

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 11:52pm

Event

You guys expect Anything else? Drop Rate always been poor... Then they will put on sale for you to buy.

Friday, January 13th 2017, 6:24pm

hazards and server truce....

So common sense dictates that they stagger the times

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 11:18pm

Hazards off?

You have as much chance of compo as a merge of servers. Aint fuking happening

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:57pm

Hazards off?

Im aware of that.... But never have I seen over 8 hrs and nothing.... A little response from the game wouldn't go a miss. But it past their time... So its 10:00 server time now before anything and a response. With WW starting minimum of 2 hrs later!

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:50pm

Hazards off?

Over 8 hrs and nothing... if the game wants us to leave, Just say so... Stop the incarnations and BS. Enough now... WW tomorrow and players cant log in! Taking the proverbial.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:21pm

Answers please

Not quiet the answer I was looking for, but it will have to do for now. So can I used ideas that have been implemented on the test server? The code has already been written to a few ideas there, yet wasn't implemented to all the servers. We as players want the game to survive, and have been involved before. I'm aware that you guys start and stop WW... So for starters, Why not set it to War Weekend. Most players have asked for this several times and have been ignored about it. WW is too long in t...

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:58pm

Answers please

I wasn't after the business plan that you guys had when you brought it, that in itself is a ridiculous request. But from that business plan we could be informed on what, if the game is planning, after all its the players that keep the game, and has been repeated so many times... "Player are leaving" So an example of short term could be; next 3 months continuing the way we are with ideas being passed onto to the developers. (Its clear that somethings can be done from your end from all the mistake...

Monday, January 9th 2017, 6:27pm

Answers please

Seeming as we can't get an answer by asking questions... I'll try a different tactic! WHAT if anything is the companies plan for this game in the long term future, and short term? For the business like minded players and owners.... Can we have a business plan on where this company plans on taking the game? THIS is a MUST answer question... No BS, just be straight please

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 3:45pm

Haha

Haven't you worked it out yet... It money spent on Ds Vrs Players daft enough to spend. Take away the monies IE 50% of coins... They dont make more money Simples

Saturday, December 3rd 2016, 5:44pm

Christmas Mission

I have to say thanks for doing the mission for the game. Sad thing is after 3 days, 55 mil oil and a lot of time and clicking for 300+... I'm gonna stop. What a waste of time, effort and resources. 80 Chests. At this rate... Will take to get 4 presents. 340 if ALL different and 1 of each, It will take 12 days, 440 mil oil for what? I thank you for trying. But please be realistic with the challenges.

Thursday, December 1st 2016, 6:38pm

Complaining

After all the threads being of you complaining Sporrow... I thought you knew the game... but looks like you don't.... Never has a field taken 30 mins to re-generate. Cities are 30 mins I agree, fields are 3 mins ish. At least they are having an event... lets just try to complete it.

Friday, November 25th 2016, 1:05pm

Thanksgiving

Can we have a post on whats happening and how to get the items. Or has that been missed?