You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:28pm

Author: ravenmad

wheel is a total joke

Quoted from "adbrigador" Quoted from "adbrigador" The wheel it's not rigged, but I will pass your comments to our staff and we'll check it out. I'm very sorry if the Halloween event has been hard on you but we're working hard to make it fun for all of you. Remember that this event will be on for a while. I will review this and if there is anything wrong with it, we'll definetely correct it. Ok so the wheel is random seeing that print screen purely shows not random...This event you say making ha...

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 6:21pm

Mississippi two step

Quoted from "Piran" only way to stop officers being taken easily is up morale of officer to 150 to stop the one hit take with the knowly offy strating 50/60 and above. I agree with this...I always pull my good officers out when im offline but team mates have lost some in 1 hit...Definitely need to up the loyalty

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 1:41pm

Disappearing items

as i stated they have contacted support...i was not asking for any information on the investigation i was simply saying that support team said too bad not going to replace the gear for bigboss....and the other member has been waiting for well over a week to get a response...maybe you could look into this situation and as vilya used to say to us that she would poke the support team...but for now i will not be buying diamonds until this issue is resolved

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 11:55pm

Disappearing items

There seems to be quite a glitch in the game....I have 2 alliance members that have had stuff go missing...The first member logged in one morning to find his gear had vanished!!! No nobody had his account info at all....He mailed support and after waiting a week support told him too bad nothing we can do for you...This man spent lots of time and money (as we all do) to get his account looking great...After being told too bad BigBoss up and quit playing here completely...Last war week another mem...

Monday, April 17th 2017, 11:59pm

Easter event

Has anything been done about the drop rates yet??? Vilya mentioned the people that can look into this issue were not in...Have they been in yet? Have they looked into this issue? This is really frustrating to all...We can not fight so we thought we would do the mission but with drop rates like this its impossible...My guys are getting frustrated and restless and some even mentioned quitting over the issues of the last couple weeks

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 12:46pm

st paddys field mission

i have to agree drop rates are bad this time on dowding

Friday, November 25th 2016, 4:41pm

thanksgiving

Quoted from "Duncan" Why would we want a Thanks giving event. At the end of the day it's an American/Canadian thing and they don't do events when other countries celebrate thier successful harvests. canada does not celebrate thanksgiving in November its in october....So we are left out too...So we enjoy the event whenever they put it out dont know why anybody complaining its free stuff