You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 292.

Monday, June 18th 2018, 11:31am

Author: jack1

Game freezes

Issues have been sent to their IT department so hopefully a fix soon..

Monday, June 18th 2018, 9:26am

Game freezes

thanks for that smartass will look into it

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 8:45pm

Game freezes

got worse today now just freezing up with just 1 tab open. cant have 2 different servers open at same time now. just so annoying

Sunday, June 17th 2018, 12:30pm

Game freezes

Any idea why game is freezing up when check things like report links, screenshots or open a programme in another tab. Been like it for 5 days now. I know its happening to a few other players aswell. have tried different browsers also and still happens.....

Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:22pm

Why GENERAL, when you can be a CONQUEROR

Something new, working in the right direction its slow but things seem to be happening...

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 9:33am

Kursk gold disappears ?

Only problem im getting with kursk is if i open youtube or anything in new tab the game freezes....other servers im playing is ok just kursk freezes.. might be some gremlins in the works

Friday, June 8th 2018, 1:55pm

Incoming Changes

what you expect unless its a sale then no word. new server making money so nothing else will be done for ages

Friday, May 25th 2018, 10:53am

hoping on a decent sale

the server starter pack surprised that wasnt available on new server.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 7:20pm

Author: Piran

why no answers?

they have had the mails as get automated response. doesnt matter now burned that server having no countdown timer was doing my head in

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:00pm

why no answers?

2 weeks no reply from support so a bit longer than 72hrs ...so dont bother had enough of this game...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 5:12pm

why no answers?

Why have support then?? makes no sense

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 4:26pm

why no answers?

2 weeks ago i mailed support and put thread on here about the clock timer stopping after few seconds....no reply from support or forum staff. also sent some private messages to forum staff and nothing back......what is the point in having support or the staff......had enough

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 4:44pm

Merge

will never get an answer from them....6 days now with the timer on my account not working nothing from support or forum team...they all a joke

Friday, May 4th 2018, 2:23pm

Clock stopping

Nearly 3 days this still happening and no word from support(no surprise) so forum staff are you going to give us any input into this???? enough of you online.......its so annoying with timer stopping

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 1:43pm

Clock stopping

cheers for that mate. doing my head in did notice before it started doing this the clock seemed to slow down and the hit started before the timer reached 0 could be 2 mins early... just hope for a fix then. Game staff any info on this??????

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 10:29am

Clock stopping

When troops are marching the count down timer stops after 2 seconds have to refresh all the time..Any reason why????? its annoying

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 3:11pm

Adbrigador

be nice to know whats happening 15th april he was last on...if he not around all the other CMs are not english speaking...

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:17pm

Adbrigador

he the tea boy stu...bet he crap at that aswell

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 10:07pm

no point in this sale!!

make quick money that is al....l they dont look on what server need what

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 12:18pm

Where the hell is support??

24 hrs no reply from support and nothing from the staff, the forums say 4 online at the moment and nothing..had enough of this 2 bit company