You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 1:54pm

Author: DGiboney

daimond usage

Actually 5 daimonds and 1 mil gold to get 10 mil food. When hazards are off, the troops will continue to feed and with autofeed on when the food reaches zero it will start to use the daimonds and gold costing money. The autofeed doesnt turn off when hazards are on. They just wont die when food is zero, with no dimes or no gold.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 12:14pm

Compensation.

I am concerned about this because I have not been able to work on my account. Truce on and hazards is all fine but I am probably eating about 40 daimonds every hour that I am off. Is the game going to compensate me for that or is it just an oh well that I am going to wind up with? Would appreciate it when this is fixed, its expensive.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 1:04am

Is it not fraud

Yes, it is fraud, If you are promised an epic conquer chest for purchasing 600 daimonds during a certain time frame and you provide all the information in several emails to support and they provide nothing and then ignore you or keep asking for the same information again with out giving it to you, it is fraud. They arent holding up to their end of the deal. David Giboney

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 4:30pm

Promotions

Quoted from "DGiboney" Quoted from "вig вΦss" Hey DGiboney, http://prntscr.com/au5arv if you look at that screenshot, its saying 100% extra bonus not 100% extra of amounts you purchase. So they are offering only 100% extra of bonus diamond. You said you bought $100 diamond, so you should be receiving 1000+ 150 bonus + 100% Extra Bonus Diamonds(150) = 1300 diamonds in total. If you are expecting 1000+150+ another 1000 then Good luck. вig вΦss Elite server I get the daimonds issue, but the epic c...

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:57pm

Promotions

Quoted from "DGiboney" Quoted from "вig вΦss" Hey DGiboney, http://prntscr.com/au5arv if you look at that screenshot, its saying 100% extra bonus not 100% extra of amounts you purchase. So they are offering only 100% extra of bonus diamond. You said you bought $100 diamond, so you should be receiving 1000+ 150 bonus + 100% Extra Bonus Diamonds(150) = 1300 diamonds in total. If you are expecting 1000+150+ another 1000 then Good luck. вig вΦss Elite server Ok, it would be better if that would be ...

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:45pm

Promotions

Quoted from "вig вΦss" Hey DGiboney, http://prntscr.com/au5arv if you look at that screenshot, its saying 100% extra bonus not 100% extra of amounts you purchase. So they are offering only 100% extra of bonus diamond. You said you bought $100 diamond, so you should be receiving 1000+ 150 bonus + 100% Extra Bonus Diamonds(150) = 1300 diamonds in total. If you are expecting 1000+150+ another 1000 then Good luck. вig вΦss Elite server Ok, it would be better if that would be made clear as to which ...

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 1:16pm

Promotions

Why are the support personnel no longer honoring promotions. I sent all the required information on transactions and dates and your personnel keep saying that daimonds were added when I purchased 100 dollars of them during the 100 percent promotions. Only received the 300 daimonds that come with the normal purchase. I sent the transaction information for the time frame of the epic conquer chests time frame. Everything they need has been sent several times, not just once. Have not received daimon...