Search results 1-20 of 43.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:50pm

Author: dwpappy

wrong

wrong noodle

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:48pm

vac

you know as well as i do he did not go into vacation till after the city occupancy was over noodle, quit using transferance you are no good at it!

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 4:16am

questions about game play?

i have a few questions about the play in the game lately! how does a player buy back a city after he has went to vacation???? players in the alliance i belong to stacked seizes up at his gates, he went to vacation, they waited 24 hours before the seizes went through, the city was captured , then the city was bought back while the player was still in vacation? and yet another problem , no gold, no diamonds we given , no ransom what so ever, odd would you not say??? question #2 i attempted to noob...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 10:24pm

login issues

i just spent 20 min trying to log in, while the event today was u fun, do you think we could get some info on whats going on, we have a few that we know cant login, who knows if there are more out there that cant , maybe time for server truce, and shut hazzards off till you guys figure out whats going on

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:19pm

why

why cant you give us some info, wehad been told merge by christmas, it is now mid may , and we know nothing, that is just disrespectful

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 2:32am

noodle over the line

yes all from my alliance, its a shame that all you got out of what i wrote, hope and pray someday you look back at this and realize what you said was far over the line! the real shame is you will go through life thinking this behavior is ok, i wont reply any further to you in here and you will be blocked in the game you are not worth the time or effort!

Monday, May 14th 2018, 9:23pm

Noodle

What you are doing is called transference, I did this but you did this!you are out in world chat trolling damn near constant ,you talk like you are supirior in every way of all players, then when you get in a corner you lash out, then get your fingers slapped and play the victim! The same thing over and over! I don’t see a line of people supporting you on this subject either! If you had any self respect at all you would publicly apologize to the one you directed the comment to! Me personally I c...

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 2:41pm

event not happening

everyone is tired of the neglect, tired of being strung along, i love playing the game but you have to build and feed for months for one good battle, with no changes on the horizon

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 7:19pm

yea kik

its bad i agree but that a little over the top, i do have some ocean front property in arizona if you are looking for some land though!

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 6:27am

merge for ELITE?????

christmas has past new years has past no merge, must be just stringing us along, well i have enough diamonds for 39 day vacation, if no factual news about a merge is out by then i will put a match to it all, you guys are losing customers daily and you do nothing to stop the bleeding!!! well done

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 2:26pm

lies about merge?

it sure seems we are being strung along , get us to spend that last dollar, stay around a bit longer, someone need to show the management, show the developers, that its at the point to shit or get off the pot, we all have time and money invested in to this game and you people are letting it circle around the drain, it is 7 days till christmas and not even an announcment ! getting real tired of the games war2glory seems to play!

Monday, December 11th 2017, 2:22pm

first quarter now?

well sadly i for one will not wait around till the first quarter when my vacation is up i will be done, we keep getting lead down the merge path with no end in sight, cant and wont do it much longer

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 3:02pm

heros

i agree with that, they are harder to catch , you helped me catch mine, but should 1% of players hold all heros? i dont expect this to change , but it does tilt the scales

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 7:44am

any merge time update ???

Quoted from "Mictlantecuhtli" Sparrow, ex heroes are useless, and most players have generals that hit just as hard as heroes... Although raising general skills would be nice, raising general levels without removing the bonus point would ruin this game. Heroes should have an advantage over generals too - considering generals can't be taken and heroes can. To be honest, you just sound like a guy that can't catch a hero. there is a limit on how many generals you can have.... maybe heros should be ...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 7:09am

take care

you will be missed my friend

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 12:21am

rep gap

well we got hit from a small alliance during war week spent 200 flares did not know you cant get points from them, so right now they cant get points but we cant get them back

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 4:07am

open servers???

well the only people that will join a server that has been close for years is someone that wants a multi for war week or what ever purpose, this will be the last nail in the coffin of elite server, you as a game company have drove it into the ground! no merge , events are a joke , you have strung us along talking of a merge for a year or better, and its no closer now than it was back then, but open the server up screw war week up more than it is now, everyday more and more people quit and yet no...

Friday, January 6th 2017, 5:22am

Prices

YES IT IS A SHAME WHAT WE PAY TO TAKE TIME AWAY, WORK HAS TAKEN ME AWAY FROM THE GAME A LOT LATELY, I WONDER IF ITS REALLY WORTH IT ANYMORE , NO MERGE, PRICES KEEP GOING UP, EVENTS ARE NOT THAT GREAT, AND VERY STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING ON ELITE SERVER , REALLY WILL MISS THE PEOPLE I HAVE MET , BUT AM WONDERING IF IT IS WORTH OT TO RETURN, MAYBE VACATION TILL DIAMONDS ARE GONE THEN BURN, TO MUCH TIME , AND MONEY REQUIRED NOW! 1 2

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 3:41pm

food disappearing from cities

anyone else having issues with food disappearing from cities? i had a small feeder starve, problem is i fed my war from it hours before, and left plenty of food enough to last day, i came on this am and that feeder was starved, the other odd thing i noticed is all my auto feeds were shut off, i have them on all the time in 3 cities , anyone else notice these issues?

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 9:13pm

noodle

yea i am serious , i am here till tuesday,