You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:48pm

Author: Noodle

time to call it a day?

No he didn't he was in vac before it ended.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:44pm

time to call it a day?

I am curious as to how you know your member received no ransom for these cities seeing as he is in vac? How could you possible know until he is out of vac? Noodle

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:02pm

time to call it a day?

So one of your members was caught using multiple accounts then and was banned quit crying here is an idea don't cheat. So who was it stu?

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 9:01am

questions about game play?

Try not cheating to get the city then your actions wouldn't be revoked. And who is this you claim you try to noob strat but it didn't work? One thing we have noticed happen twice is when we strat it does nothing but takes flares and says it was strat successfully. PS this was when we were trying to take a city from your alliance but we don't imply you cheated it like you seem to be for us with all this 'odd isn't it' crap. Noodle

Monday, May 14th 2018, 9:34pm

Mutes with no reason given

Yes all these people being from your alliance right pappy no bias at all. Noodle

Monday, May 14th 2018, 8:26pm

No Stu I didn't know because unlike you lot I don't take this game personally, I don't stalk you on facebook and download your photos like you do of me and share them around and mock me. And what do you mean what was said against me was bad? Saying I don't have a job boo hoo it is just stupid like my reply was intended to be, what is bad is constantly being called a paedophile or when my cat was hit by a car you and your alliance constantly made jokes such as I need a new bumper mine is covered ...

Monday, May 14th 2018, 7:26pm

So judging by the conversation you had on wc with Legion I know what is was now so let me explain. I said I work, you said I don't have a job then said you were spending the day with your daughter so I equally said you don't have a daughter. Then you informed me of the terrible news and I immediately said oh sorry to hear that and said nothing more. Clearly I was not launching a personal attack and the fact that you and your alliance are using this tragedy to try and get one over on me on an onl...

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:22pm

What did I say I said lots of things in wc I need a screenshot to know. Noodle

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:19pm

No I don't had I got given a reason or evidence I might be able to answer that. Noodle

Monday, May 14th 2018, 6:12pm

This is the 3rd time I have been muted unjustly with no reason given and no proof attached or rather the first of these 3 when I complained I was sent a screenshot that did not cover the whole screen as their own rules state.... Considering enemy alliance has openly stated they will be always trying to get me muted for anything it is ridiculous that gm will just go along with it without proving evidence, a reason or the opportunity to defend oneself. A reminder for gm there was an individual who...

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 10:35pm

Merge

Gm know people are scared of meeting fubar if they merge and people might quit lol

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 2:34pm

almandine broches

They don't exist

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 7:20pm

General of the Army / Elite Server

Has anyone actually got any of the new Brooches yet?

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:15pm

New suit

Yes way too expensive even with the certainty of getting the piece and being unbound, would perhaps be worth it if it wasn't lvl 100 and above as then it could be used to level officers up to 100 on event fields but nope better to stick with cheaper renown suits for lvl 100 officers. Noodle

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 8:09pm

no snowballs chance in hell

Funny how when I say how it is good it suddenly plummets this happens on every mission now around 10%... Noodle

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 4:30pm

no snowballs chance in hell

Since they put them in swamps I am getting drop rates of around 90% if not more so I don't know why people are still moaning. Noodle

Friday, December 15th 2017, 2:19pm

Wheel is Random?

It has always been like that in the game's defence it never says it is an equal chance of getting each item so they are breaking no laws. Noodle

Friday, December 15th 2017, 2:09pm

Christmas Suit for 2017

Sporrow is right Legion only good for a mayor, put that suit on one of your pol heros and set as mayor when ww ends please. A builder preferably but then again not many troops in your war either. Noodle

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 11:37pm

did you forget?

I think they expanded the drop sites for Greater Pumpkin and the rate as I just got 2 in a row hitting a lvl 8 badge npc Noodle